Reg TOC farm

Bro.T

Hey! There are a few of us new 80's who are in need of some gear. I was wondering if a few of our wonderful guildies would be willing to set aside an evening to farm TOC like, a million times, so those of us who have just "arrived" can compete against you for those ever more competitive raid slots?

Wadayasay?

I'm always game to run ToC on my DK. If I'm on, I'll probably either be playing him or Eelind, my Shammy alt.

Thats what wer're here for,,how about Saturday???

Stubbers was one of the other new 80's I had in mind and he is on a funny schedule. I would like to arrange it for a time/day that he would be able to make. Not sure what his forum name is though. I will send him an in-game email and see if I can find out when a good time is.

Thanks to all who are willing to help!!!

I'll go with you. I've been farming it for the last week now. I just needed the arm pen trinket out of there but I will help you whenever needed. Just let me know.

Cassadine

I'll go with you. I've been farming it for the last week now. I just needed the arm pen trinket out of there but I will help you whenever needed. Just let me know.

Cassadine

Cool. Thanks Cass!!

No response from Stubbers yet. He must have been working this weekend. Stay tuned...

hey BroT, if u want to add your toon's "banner" in your signature...just click on any one of ours and it'll take you to a page where u can customize one for your toon(s). That way we can instantly know who your toons are until its perma-engrained in our brains :)

OK, so maybe Stubbers work shift is a little to crazy to actually schedule for. I guess he'll jump in if he can.

For the rest of you new 80's and those guildies who are willing to help, I'd like to suggest this coming Saturday for TOC farm day. We can work out the time but I was thinking around 6 west coast time.

I should have my DK (Tavar) to 80 by then as well so could be a very productive day if the participation is there.

Any suggestions/comments welcome.

Kam

Back