Redeemed Announcement

Baddwin

I just wanted to reiterate my personal convictions for a moment. Actually, I feel the need to distance myself from some questionable activity that I've observed on these boards lately.

As Christians, we have the freedom to live out our walk with Christ in a way that fits with our personal beliefs and convictions, but we are called to exercise that freedom in a way that doesn't impinge on the freedom of our fellow believers, and doesn't cause them to stumble in their own walks.

At the same time, we are directed to point out, lovingly, when see our fellow believers engaging in self-destructive activities or those that cause problems for other Christians. Lately, I've seen a number of my fellow believers, and those that I've come to consider friends, engaging in activities on this message board of a questionable nature, and I feel compelled to say something.

These activities have to do with posting items to this board simply with the intent to inflate their personal post counts, and, especially, to draw undue attention to so-called 'milestone' numbers relating to those counts. I don't know if this stems from pride or an overcompetitive nature, but something is contributing to it.

And, really, I just wanted to throw it out there for the community and see what we can do about it. And, mostly, to say that I have no intention of participating in this ridiculous activity.

That is all.

Wow, If Saz didn't say something about his 1k mark, I would have totally taken him seriously...

scary.

Needless to say this deserves a:

Odalesstampspam.jpg

I will most likely post my other warning later on.

Back