Recruitment: [SOLA] World of Warcraft Alliance guild on Wyrmrest Accord (RP-PvE)

ewoksrule

sola-guild-banner-logo2-nobg.jpg

SOLA is a group of Christian gamers who seek to develop a community of Acceptance and Encouragement!

SOLA was formed back in June 2012 by Mordos, Ewoksrule, and a few others who were looking forward to the launch of Guild Wars 2 and have been very successful in that time. We have an overall membership of 1500+ people that have played Guild Wars 2, The Elder Scrolls, Neverwinter, FFXIV and Rift with us at one time or another.

Due to the excitement surrounding WoW and the demand of our membership we have formed the SOLA WoW branch.

Our Goal is to be known as friendly and helpful members of all games we play including WoW.

While SOLA was founded by Christians it is NOT Required for Membership. All we expect of our membership is to be respectful, and to act in an honorable manner.

We have people from every spectrum of gamers, young and old, hardcore and casual, PvEers, and PvPers. We will strive to be active in all areas of WoW and we will work to accomplish everything WoW has to offer. The only requirement for membership is to read our code of conduct and to fill out an application with a bit of information about you. If you have any questions, comments or ever want to meet us or join us, come on over to our forums.

We have forums, and a voice chat system that we have used for some time.

May He Bless us All as we tell our Story for HIS Glory!

www.solaguild.com

SOLA - WoW Chapter Information Page.

Last edited:
We are going strong with 35 people online last night. We have some great things in store as we ramp up for WoD endgame together. If you are looking for a WoW guild with Christian Leadership, a family friendly atmosphere and lots of friendly players to group with, come check us out at www.solaguild.com

raiding has started!
We have already fielded an east coast team who has downed bosses and scored loots! West coast team is almost fully staffed and looking forward to raiding in a week or so.

Remember that these are flex raids so we can take many more then the 10 minimum. So join up and get raiding.

Come join the 25+ of us on a night, as we hangout in heroics and gear up together.

For His glory!

Last edited:
2nd raid team underway. We put down the first 2 bosses last night.

We now have a East coast team, Tue-Thur 5:30pm PST and a West coast team. Fridays 8:30pm PST.

Hey, I've been playing since initial release. Your group sounds right up my alley. I can't make those raid times cause of work but maybe I could get in on the guild and see if one comes up in the future?

West coast team updated to Wed/Friday 8pm PST with a floating weekend day as available.

Be glad to have you with us

Update, raiding is going very well. East Coast team is constantly downing bosses and doing it with a full Guild group!
West Coast team downed the first 3 in one night and almost a 4th. We will be working on new content this Friday! This group is a mixed community raid that runs about 25people.

Come and join us if you are looking for a Family Friendly raiding experience!

Back