Recruiting Thread on TOR forums

Bro.T

Hey Grim,

I have not seen a recruiting thread on the TOR forums for Redeemed. I may have just missed it but, if not, I highly recommend that you create one.

This is the only christian guild that I know of that is planning on rolling on the Sith side (a couple are undecided as of yet) and I have seen a lot of interest in that direction. With all the hype from E3, people are really buzzing about the game.

First off, I don't believe we are going to be called "Redeemed." That may be a possibility, but the support for that and the support for my suggested name, "Called from Darkness" were fairly equal. At this point I would probably go with the latter.

As for the second, I haven't worried too much about getting a recruitment thread up on the TOR forums because of how far away the release is and the fact that we don't have our own site up yet. I'll probably get to the site some time this summer, so hopefully we'll be posting something on the TOR forums shortly after that.

The forums on TOR site are visited alot more now, and it would be good to be the first christian sith guild up there.

Back