Recently Banned

UrbanGiraffe

Heyo, I've played on your server here off and on for a while now, steam's UrbanGiraffe. Never thought I'd be registering on a site like this, but hey, rare to find regularly populated no crit/damage spread servers these days. Was just banned a few minutes ago for hacking, while playing sniper. Apparently top scoring a couple rounds is enough evidence, but whatever. In the future I'd recommend that admins/moderators spectate people first, since it would've been obvious that I'm not using an aimbot. I'd rather not stay banned, since this is a good server, so would appreciate it being lifted.

Thanks, sorry if I missed another thread for this sort of thing.

If you are determined enough to chase us down and ask politely sure I'll give you a second chance.

Just so you know though the admin specifically said he was going to be spectating you for aimbotting, I noticed him doing it, he has years of experience and I trust him, but mistakes can still happen, but hey that just means he caught you in a 1337 moment right?

You are off the ban list but there are a couple dudes on it so I won't be able to reset it until later, by tomorrow it will reset automatically though. Probably won't be a game tonight anyway.

Last edited:
Heh, should've asked if it was temporary first, thanks all the same. I sometimes play with chat off, so if something was said in chat I wouldn't have responded. Weird that he still thought I was using a bot after spectating me, but hey, it happens.

This one server represents like, a third of the servers that still runs no crits/damage spread and real maps within 100 ping of me, so I appreciate you guys hosting it and keeping it open. I'm not a Christian, but can appreciate a good server all the same. Thanks!

I'm glad you took the time to track us down because it wasn't temporary (hackers get the perms). No worries though all is well now :).

Last edited:
Back