Really itching to play

Keero

Tribe of Judah Membership Administrator
Trying to knock out all my assignments before Thanksgiving because I know my weekend will be devoted towards the beta. Are we still wanting to roll Republic again but this time try out a different class? If so, dibs on Trooper. <3

[And to think, I thought this game would be another WoW-clone. A bit too stoked for release, now. >.>]

Will they? They weren't in previous beta weekends.

Unfortunately I probably won't be able to play any until either Sunday or Monday this beta weekend, so you all should go on without me. I'll play Republic once I get there, though.

Will they? They weren't in previous beta weekends.

Unfortunately I probably won't be able to play any until either Sunday or Monday this beta weekend, so you all should go on without me. I'll play Republic once I get there, though.

HMM well I know they let the regular beta testers keep their toons and they let us play on the weekend servers now.

I CAN'T WAIT! Going to be leaving for North Carolina on Sunday though >.< Only get two days with it :(

How did they think that a holiday weekend would be a good time for a beta test? It's the most likely weekend for people to be traveling between now and release...

I may not even get to see it now.

How did they think that a holiday weekend would be a good time for a beta test? It's the most likely weekend for people to be traveling between now and release...

I may not even get to see it now.

I agree. I figured they'd have enough sense to hold it off for one more weekend. Makes no sense to me. They won't have near as many people as they want, i don't think. Really crazy.

Back