Rare(r) Tailoring patterns and who has them ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
See you learn something new every day. I didn't know there was a 1 month cooldown on xfers (I assume between accounts). Sorry I just assumed not being able to play = banned. :(

nope, from server-to-server there's a cooldown. which seems kinda odd when you first think about it. why would blizz put a cooldown between moves? To ensure that each server has a stable economy.

In other games with intra-server transfers, it was not uncommon for people to move large amounts of high-value craftables between servers, sell them for gold, sell the gold. In fact, that was quite popular back on UO. You could buy a transfer code for 5mill in game, but could easily move 100 mill of product. Sell your 95 mill on EBay for $10/mill....payday!

yeah it's still 3 months, Valk will be back around the 13th of September that's when I'm looking to make my big return too, see you all then!

Ok got my cloak finished. I am now curious if any can make, or knows someone who can make, a Girdle of Ruination?

I am willing to pay for the primal nether (typical going rate is between 150-250g right?), and I should have the other mats very soon.

Lloki got the soulcloth Shoulders last night, so I guess Blizz just wants him to have the arcane resist cloth. (=

*edit by Durruck: Added*

Last edited by a moderator:
Kevin - can you make the White Remedy Cape? You posted something on the first page that we can't find.

Mike: Which toon is your tailor?
*edit* found what I needed from Mike - Gnownage is your tailor. heh. helps if I read :)

*Edit2*
Ben, when you get close to bringing Valk back, please post your list and I'll get you added. Specialty & rare-ish patterns.

Last edited:
sorry, yes, it's the remedy cape...I just wish I could make whitemend

*edit by Durruck: added*

Sweet news! Spellstrike pants pattern dropped for us last night in Shadow Labs! I only have one nether, but I'm a ways off of collecting mats for them, so if someone is ready to make them, They're welcome to the nether I have.

I am still gathering mats, but when the time comes I will definitely talk to you and Bruce. Me likey the spellstrike set. :p

I am almost there now, just need a few more spell cloth. I am in the process of converting some of my shadowcloth into spell cloth via the friendly neighborhood AH. I have the primal mights already.

On another note I picked up a new recipe: Manaweave Cloak

Not sure who else can make the runic spellthread, but I am working on my Scyer rep these days and I hope to hit exalted soon.

*edit by Durruck: added

I hit exalted with Scryer last night, so I can now make Runic Spellthread . Not sure if that is of use to anyone, but you never know.

I also have the mats for my spellstrike hood now. I hope that I can find someone to make it before tonight's Kara run. *finger's crossed*

Not really rare, but I can do shadowcloth, spellcloth, and primal mooncloth now. I'm still on cooldown for shadowcloth and need to make 1 more set for myself, afterwords I can make that. I can only make 1 spell/mooncloth at a time.

I can also make frozen shadoweave shoulders.

Just to add a few patterns for me:
Soulcloth Shoulders
Arcanoweave Bracers
Unyielding Bracers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back