Rakghoul Dailies

Kahiel

SWTOR doesn't seem to advertise it's special events well. I haven't seen anyone talk about the Rakghoul event. The Rakghoul plague has spread to Tatooine and there are a series of dailies (which scale to your level) and some special level 50 dailies. You can earn a special title (tho I hear that is bugged) and get special equipment (containment trooper armor for the republic).

http://www.swtorstrategies.com/2012/04/swtor-world-events-are-happening-rakghoul-plague.html

Oh, and did I mention that IMP and REP quests are the same, in the same zone. I bet that is hi-larious on the PVP server.

Just completed the first daily. You get Rakghoul dna samples you can use like commendations at a vender in the dune sea. You can get new crystals for your weapons, a companion customization and a pet. That's in addition to the armor.

It was a rather interesting event. I managed to get into two ops groups and kill all three world bosses and get my "Containment Officer" title (despite getting pwnd quite hard quite fast). I got the Containment gloves, boots and pants, but didn't have time to get the helm, chest or bracers. I did manage to buy a green crystal for my lightsaber.

I couldn't get anything on my sith character tho, I kept getting ganked at the crash site and the other Imps didn't help. Very disappointing.

Back