Question about raiding with Redeemed

Proudfoot

I've seen that you guys raid Mon/Wed/Friday but Monday is the only day my schedule would allow.

My question is, If Wulf and I decided to raid with Redeemed again would we be welcome?
Do you need more people to show up on Mondays?
What content is typically done on Mondays?
What roles do you need filled?

Wulf (Armory) and I (Armory) have been raiding horde side since the release of Cataclysm with a group of friends from the east coast. Recently we have been treated poorly by the guild because they found another guild to "merge" with and we can only attend 1 raid night a week. Naturally they favor the members who can come both raid nights so we rarely get into the raid any more. In addition to exclusion they treat us like we don't matter even though every major progression kill probably wouldn't have been possible without us. We place last on loot priority and have been demoted from "raider" rank. Wulf is one of the better tanks in the guild, and I regularly top their damage meters.

I love raiding, in fact it's the reason I play WoW but raiding without friends is not fun. So when I show up for my weekly raid night and commit 4 hours to be there just to sit outside and fish all night... it's lame.

I've seen that you guys raid Mon/Wed/Friday but Monday is the only day my schedule would allow.

My question is, If Wulf and I decided to raid with Redeemed again would we be welcome?
Do you need more people to show up on Mondays?
What content is typically done on Mondays?
What roles do you need filled?

Wulf (Armory) and I (Armory) have been raiding horde side since the release of Cataclysm with a group of friends from the east coast. Recently we have been treated poorly by the guild because they found another guild to "merge" with and we can only attend 1 raid night a week. Naturally they favor the members who can come both raid nights so we rarely get into the raid any more. In addition to exclusion they treat us like we don't matter even though every major progression kill probably wouldn't have been possible without us. We place last on loot priority and have been demoted from "raider" rank. Wulf is one of the better tanks in the guild, and I regularly top their damage meters.

I love raiding, in fact it's the reason I play WoW but raiding without friends is not fun. So when I show up for my weekly raid night and commit 4 hours to be there just to sit outside and fish all night... it's lame.

As far as the first question.....that's a silly question :p With some people coming back and showing up for raids more, leaders might be putting a team system together like we did last time, but past that I'm sure we would all love to have you guys back!

As for the other questions I'll let fierce answer those :p Cause I'm not around as much as I'd like to be able to answer. Last monday we did a Ragnaros attempt...I would assume most mondays are attempts on last bosses and such.

And sorry to hear about that guild. I could imagine how that feels to be unappreciated and then have it shown in several ways. You know ya'll are welcome back anytime.

First off...I miss our best ret paladin ever aka sinkyfoot

Second, Monday is usually our last progression night aka Ragnaros. I'd love to have you guys along on raids. However, unless those core raiders didnt show up, I'd feel obligated to have them on the team for that kind of a kill night.

BUT: We are getting more and more raiders each week it seems. AND some raiders schedules are changing and they can't make certain nights. This brings up the possibility of getting 2 different teams going again...soon.

TL;DR v. I'll check on other raiders "off" nights and team thingy and let you know for sure. I also miss you lots.
<3

First off...I miss our best ret paladin ever aka sinkyfoot

Second, Monday is usually our last progression night aka Ragnaros. I'd love to have you guys along on raids. However, unless those core raiders didnt show up, I'd feel obligated to have them on the team for that kind of a kill night.

BUT: We are getting more and more raiders each week it seems. AND some raiders schedules are changing and they can't make certain nights. This brings up the possibility of getting 2 different teams going again...soon.

TL;DR v. I'll check on other raiders "off" nights and team thingy and let you know for sure. I also miss you lots.
<3

Sinkyfoot?

Anywho, I have no preconceived notion that we will be guaranteed raid spots. I wouldn't expect to be seeing Rag when we haven't really done any raiding on our Stonemaul toons. I'm considering transferring my Shaman to be a dwarf again, but that is a money question I'll have to talk to my wife about. If not, my lock is decently geared and I've killed Shannox with you guys pre-nerf. I could also go with the classic Proudfoot and rock Ret if you need melee deeps.

A Tuesday night raid would work too if the "off" night group or team or whatever would like to start fresh.

And I am just along for the ride. Mage DK and priest available but i would need a week or so to get them raid ready. Paladin/warrior/warlock/druid available for xfer only if they are severly needed.

Well, it took me a couple of days to get geared up but I'm raid ready now. (Armory) I'm loving playing Proud again.

The bad part is my wife has asked me to take a break from WoW for a few months. This will be the first time since release that I'll be taking a break. It sounds really sad when I say it that way, but I've always played pretty casually, only raiding 1-2 nights a week. My wife has always been very understanding that this is my hobby and I love her soooo much for it.

Hope to see you all again soon, maybe in 4.3 :p

Last edited:
I was looking forward to raiding with you, especially after making you that awesome weap!!

Rollercoaster of emotions starting in 5.. 4... 3.. 2... :confused:

LOL you can thank Brizle for nudging me to do it, Engris.

Apologies to Proudfoot for off-topic shenaningans :p

I do thank you for crafting me such a great weapon. I'm surprised how much damage I can do already. I'm already doing more damage than my shaman that has better gear. I didn't realize it but I guess Enhancement needs more love than I thought.

Back