Pwned by a 3 year old

We're babysitting for one of my son's friends from preschool from Friday to Tuesday. No big deal, right? WRONG. The interloper is sleeping in our office, instead of any other room in my house that I'm not in from 10-12pm every dadgum night. So, I'm forced to be off GW for the most part for the next few days after today.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

wow, the great ex leader pastori, the master of all paragonal things, the creator of the almost most fearful guild in GW has been defeated by a 3 yr old.

Ironic isnt it, like the David and Goliath story.... OWNED!

have fun with the chillins!

I hereby nominate this thread for the unofficial and wholly fictional Christian Gamers Alliance Forums Greatest Thread Title Q1 2007 Award.

See I was expecting a story about getting beat by a 3 year old, but that's funny.

My reason being, my 2 and a half year old niece is constantly pwning my face with her fingernails, and she actually gave me a little bit of a black eye, to go along with the scratch and bite marks.

On another note, Tek is the man for coming up with such a fantastic fictional award. I guess I'll fourth the motion. :D

i was once beat by like 11, 3-6 yr olds before it was the most terrible night of my life

lol. i have a reputation around my neighborhood for being a really good stick fighter. so i was walking around you know minding my own buisness when these little kids start throwing rocks at me. so i go "stop, you wont be happy w/ what happens if you keep on doing that". then at his bro's urging this 4-5 yro charges me and hits me in the stomach. they all laugh "hahahaha" so then their older bros (about the of.....11 to 12) challenge to fight. so i go "one at a time or all at once?" they thought they could take me all at once. i say one moment please, i grab my staff (i was never going to do anything, i didnt want to hurt the kids, sure they were annoying but they didnt deserve a broken collar bone) they see my stick and run faster than i thought they could. it was so funny. my friend was asking why i got my stick and my other friend said "Joey with a stick is like zues with a lightning bolt" my friend said "oh, those are some smart kids".
Joey

The pwnage has ended, mercifully. Three year old 5, WBK 1. I managed to log on to my e-mail once from home in five days. Ironically, I had exactly 1370 e-mails in my box, of which, 33 were non-spam. That's right, my spam box had exactly 1337 messages. I'm not 1337, but apparently my spam box is.

[toj.cc]WildBillKickoff;207615 said:
I'm not 1337, but apparently my spam box is.

I think you're 1337! You've never been nerfed, and your tales of your high school (was it college?) football days, where you got your nickname, are awesome...

We stop roughly 20,000 messages a day that are flat out, no maybes....junk mail that never gets to the user. It's crazy how much junk is out there.

i have only 1 real account the rest are trash accounts for signing up to stuff to absorb all the spam

Back