PvP Training Night - Friday Sep 8

DZwart

Legacy of Elijah Officer
As suggested in one2dredd's thread, we are going to make this coming Friday a PvP Training Night. If this works well, we'll try to make these a little more frequent.

If you have not played much, if any, PvP in the past, but are interested, this is your chance! We will try to pair 2 more experienced PvPers with anyone else who is interested. I would suggest that we play Alliance Battles (AB or AvA) after a little discussion and talk through ahead of time. AvA offers the most forgiving environment for PvP in that there is no Death Penelty, ressurects are automatic and there are still small rewards even after a loss.

If anyone has a strong desire to understand the mechanics of GvG we can also set up a "scrimage" game to give people a walk through of all the mechanics of that play style as well.

There is no need to sign up for this event, we will work to have someone in the guild hall from 10-11pm EDT (and possibly earlier or later) for this event. If you have any specific questions or requests, please feel free to post them.

Also, if you have Teamspeak, I would recommend using it, even if you don't have a microphone, to help ease communication.

I look forward to seeing several of you on Friday!

Back