PvP Team Needs?

Tsawdak

I want to build a character that the team needs for PvP. I would rather fill weak spots or voids in the team. So my question is, What characters does the team need? I've been playing a monk and so my monk (9 or 10) and mesmer (14) are the two I believe will be the most useful, but will they be?

This is my opinion.

PvP team should have:
3 melee (swords, axes, hammers)
2-3 Support (rangers, mesmers, necros, elementalists)
2-3 Healers (one protection, one healing)

We have a ton of rangers and a lot of warriors. We are short on monks.

I haven't played a ton of PvP.... maybe someone else can add a little.

I'm going to make my PvP a Mo/Mes, cause the guild needs it (I came to this conclusion recently) Plus I really wanted to make a support class (NO NECRO! : D) So once I "beat" the game with Starphen, I'm going back to my ranger to get my monk skills up, either that or with my ele/mes. Haven't decided. Yeah we have alot of warriors, which is nice in PvE, but we need some nice buff/debuff classes for PvP so we can get that guild hall!

Yes, well I made a Nec/Mes, it's a great support class. Refer to my other post called PvP Issues! Anyway. post stuff there too : )

Update for My characters

Just an update on where my characters are.

Professor Oglivy Mes/Monk -- Level 15 -- Next Mission: The Wilds

He is a Domination/Smiting oriented character. Right now he is heavy anti-warrior, but when I get ready to do PvP I want him more anti-monk/caster role.

H G Wells Monk/Elementalist -- Level 13 -- Next Mission: Frost Gate

Healing Monk goal is Divine Favor 12 and Healing 12 Smiting and Air Magic around 5. I am looking toward knockdown skills for my defense. The idea is to knock down the warrior who is coming to beat on me and then run away. I have Whirlwind which is a group knockdown. Bane Signet which is knockdown and I am looking for Shock wich is also a knockdown. I would like to find something better and quicker than Bane, but for now it will have to do. My weakness is ranged attacks. I will rely on team communication to help me on this one.

I have mostly been getting my monk up in levels. My main priority is the monk and then the Mesmer.

Back