PvP Friday - 1Sep06 - 6-person HoH

6person HoH team for 1Sep06

• Balanced Build

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Touch Rangers (with or without pets)

• PBAoE E/A's (aka Pastori's Anti-Touch)

• ViM Trappers

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Double Fame FTW - I don't care what build we do!

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • I have no self control and insist on voting even though I won't be doing PvP

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DZwart

Legacy of Elijah Officer
Well, here it is. Please vote for the build we want to try this Friday with the special event with 6-person teams. I would like to do a little more PvP this weekend to take advantage of this temporary team size and double fame. Let's talk during and after we play on Friday night and decide what to do on Saturday.

ouch, always obey your parents. even though it sounds like the stuipidest advice in the world, it really does help.

So far, only 1 vote for ViM Trappers. We'll plan on starting at 10pm. Please make every attempt to be on and ready to START at that time, so plan to log in at least 10 minutes ahead of time to set attributes and skills.

Well, I was the vote for ViM, but it looks like I'm not gonna be able to make it. Spending the night at a friends house.

Have fun though, and good luck.

Last night was a great success with ViM trappers. We started out the night by helping a couple people capture the "Victory is Mine!" elite. When we went to Heroes Ascent, we first tried with 5 trappers and one Rit. We won our first match, but lost the second round. After switching from Rit to Assassin we had similar results for 2 more tries. Finally, after a few people left and were replaced by other guild members we had 4 trappers, 1 assassin and one ViM warrior. We had several 2 win and 1 run with 3 wins.

We did a great job sticking together as a team (trappers grouped up) and adapting when we had to recover from a mistake or change in opposing team's strategy. In total, those who played the whole night got a total of 26 fame points! (thanks the double fame weekend) Even if it was just the 13 it may have normally been, it was still a very successful evening. Thank you to everyone who participated.

Back