Problem with Group Calandar

Kahless

Hiya folks,

I have noticed that there is a problem with Group Calandar. I signed up for the Omega group for Naxx and my name is off the list. Surak had the same problem, he notice that his name was removed from the list. I tried signing up for the Alpha run after it was annoynced and nobody saw my entrie; so I wasn't able to run with Alpha team, so I signed up for Omega team, and I was just told my name in not on the list anymore. SO, I am making htis thread one to say I am would like to go, and two find out what's going on. Thx

-Kahless-

What version? Really, everyone needs to keep updated. OR.. everyone needs to keep the same version and not update until a patch comes out.

It's the lasted version, since I upgraded my computer and Operating System, I downloaded the newest one. 1.1.6 I think.

BTW, how do you get your toon info on the message like you folks have?

-Kahless-

It's the lasted version, since I upgraded my computer and Operating System, I downloaded the newest one. 1.1.6 I think.

BTW, how do you get your toon info on the message like you folks have?

-Kahless-
Hey Tom,
The latest version of Group Calendar is 4.3.4. Also, I do show you on the list for Naxx 10 tonight at 6:30 server as well.

Maybe the 1.1.6 was from Mumble. I am not at my computer when I am typing this.

BTW, I really wanna go back to Octulus <sp> I really like that instance; especially in Heroic mode. The only think I didn't like was you are relying on the drakes to do the killin not your toons skills. But I went woth Xar and I had a five hour blast!!!!

-Kahless-

5 hours...in occulus? wow. I am very glad you had fun, but that instance is normally about an hour, and i have run it in significantly less time.

Group Calendar Fix (for the Adventurous)

There is a fix posted by one of the Authors of Group Calendar until the new version is released. I would suggest you only do so if you are comfortable editing files and whatnot...

Group Calendar Patch 3.0.8 Fix

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Open the file "CalendarDisplay.lua" (look for the file in your Goup Calendar addon) in a text editor and do a search/replace of:

Code: getglobal(UIDROPDOWNMENU_INIT_MENU) with

Code: UIDROPDOWNMENU_INIT_MENUIt should make 18 replacements.
Save the file and reload the game, you will get no more errors.

If you are trying to use the SGA data channel, it is SGAGC, missing a C in yours. Here is a link to the SGA site with the addons and their info.

http://www.alliancesga.com/wwc/page_display.asp?pid=11

Edit:
Even though the site lists it as SGAGC, GC is defaulting to SGAG. Maybe it can't handle channel names with 5 letters, anway, it still seems to show all the events, a sevidenced by about 10 naxx runs showing up when mine updated.

Last edited:
Back