Price Check Thread

I just noticed that we don't have a PC thread here. So, I'll start by putting up an item that I have on my Warrior. No idea whether to keep it or try to sell it on Guru.

req 8 Gemstone Axe, max damage
Damage 15%/-10 armor while attacking (non inscribable, it's an inherent mod)
+30 Fortitude
19/20 Sundering

Your thoughts guys and girls?

The fortitude is worth a good deal. maybe 30K for the fortitude, but im not great so.. have fun :)

Ok well i am finally giving in to the Guru. I have a few things i think are worth it.
i got:
Hammer and a Sword mod for Weakness +33%
Marks grip +1 (20%)
and a mini Gray Giant

i want to try and sell my Giant for as high as possible (obviouosly) but i dont really know what to start any bidding price on, and also before i came on here there arnt a lot of people who bid on stuff. hm.. anyway if someone sees this and wants anything i would be more then happy to work somthing out. Thanks for the help!

When I am in buy/sell mode I spend a LOT of time in district one of the major cities just watching buy/sell prices scroll by. I have a pretty good grasp of what stuff SHOULD sell for.

That said, I stopped doing price checks for guildies a long time ago. Too many came back and said "I couldn't get what you suggested for a price" or "I sold it for 20k more than you said I could get".

It didn't take much of that before I stopped doing price checks altogether. No offense but I just refer folks to the Guru forum price check thread now.

One suggestion.....if you think you can get 50k for item X, then list it on Guru auctions with a start bid of 50k and no reserve. List it for 3 days. If it gets one bid then you are satisfied. If it does not get a bid then relist it for 3 more days and drop the start price by 5k. Repeat until the item sells.

Ok i have this staff that is pretty nice and was wondering what you all thought it was worth cause I have no idea. I am currently trying to sell in on Guru but put a really big starting price on it.

Swift Divine Staff of Valor
Its a gold staff from a chest.

Halves skill recharge of spells (20% chance)
Energy +10
Fire damage 11-22 (req 9 Divine Favor)
Halves Casting time of spells (10%)
Health +60 while hexed
Inscription "Seize the Day" energy +15 energy regeneration -1

Swift Divine Staff of Valor
Its a gold staff from a chest.

Halves skill recharge of spells (20% chance)
Energy +10
Fire damage 11-22 (req 9 Divine Favor)
Halves Casting time of spells (10%)
Health +60 while hexed
Inscription "Seize the Day" energy +15 energy regeneration -1

As of currently this staff is sold for 28,000 on guru auctions. :D

Last edited:
Nice, sorry we couldn't help answer that. I never have any idea what things should sell for. The few things I have thrown up on the auction site I start low and hope someone wants it and drives up the price :)

Kel Queen of all Europ

Those of you who were looking for a ripper blade, the blade that looks like this. I bought one for only 9k and its req.9 and had a 15^50 mod on it. Either I got a good deal or the price has gone down a bit.

Just thought i would post this b/c i remember a few people saying they wanted one. Prices seem to have gone down due to less demand.

I was suprised too, but the guy didnt seem to flinch when he asked me how much the cost was and i told him 28k. Im just glad I sold the darn thing on the first try because staff can be a pain to try to sell.

Other notes on Guru auctions........I bought an Oni Blade for 65k one time. I used it for days without customizing it. I decided I didn't like it and put it back on Guru to see if I could get my 65k back. It sold for 90k.

I listed an Eternal Bow one time with a starting bid of 150k. It didn't sell. I relisted it with a starting bid of 100k and it sold for 180k. You just never know.

I listed an Eternal Bow one time with a starting bid of 150k. It didn't sell. I relisted it with a starting bid of 100k and it sold for 180k. You just never know.

Just an eternal bow, or like a bow with good mods?

I would like to know how much an item i traded for is worth, it's an Icy Golden Phoenix Blade `Max dmg`(still looking at what suffix to add)

Back