Prayers for my fmaily and relatives

Hescominsoon

CGA\TOJ Hosting Manager
A dear friend of mine...and my God given mate went home to be with the Lord on May 26th, 2015 at exactly 0625:00. She was known as Genesis1315 and was at one time a large force of God's will both on these boards and on this planet. She is survived by Myself, our two girls, her mother, brother, father and other relatives. I apologize for the long delay but it's been quite a shock. Genesis was not suffering from a long term illness. She became ill on the Saturday before and died that following Tuesday. My family is absolutely devastated by her sudden departure and while i know she is with the Lord I do ask HIM why form time to time..:) I won't know that answer until I join her. Pray for us as we deal with this sudden, crushing loss.

Sincerely,
aka GFC Suicidebomber

Praying for you. Sorry about the delay kinda lost new posts in the change over.

I've read over this post several times and I find I still don't know what to say in response to such loss, aside from:

I will be praying for you and your family, that the Lord would provide comfort as only he can, and that He would surround you with fellow believers to lift you up as you're grieving.

Back