prayers for ally

LITSAFALDA

Prayer Angel, Moderator
We have friends who have two little girls. The youngest Ally has been under medical care since she was born.

Her mom just posted that she now has RSV and the doctors do not expect her to make it through this.

I strongly believe in the God of miracles and would like to ask that you pray for this little girl and her family.

Blessings and Hugs, "Angel"

Definitely praying!!! Lord, reach down and touch Ally right now!! If it is your will, make her completely whole, healthy with a super immune system that will fight off any illness or infection with ease! You sent your son that by His stripes we are healed, so in the name of Jesus we pray for health for Ally!!

Since I don't really use facebook myself.....I have an account I'm trying to move into a "business" maybe(?).....I don't know too much and hubby does not want to bother the family. Guess he doesn't feel like it could be more supportive.

Anyway the last news is that she is in Children's Hospital. When she first posted about this, they told them to stay home until it got worse......so guess that's not good news.

I still appreciate that I can bring these kinds of things here and know y'all care enough to pray and offer support for people you do not even know. Thank you for that.

The latest is that she is still in the hospital and was having breathing problems.....which would go along with the RSV from my understaning......and they have put her on oxygen. We know with God all things are possible so keep those prayers coming.

No updates except she's still in the hospital......maybe the doctors are wrong? SMILES.......keep those prayers coming.

It appears they think she's well enough to go home at least for now........they also told the family to keep her home until she got worse. Hubby's understanding is that she's good for now so maybe the doctors were wrong, maybe we have a miracle, or maybe they get to at least have a happy Christmas? I'm not too sure, but will be happy for them. Prayers still appreciated since this little girl has been through so much.

As far as we know, Ally is home not sure if "for good" from getting over this, "for awhile" since she's doing better, or something else. Hubby does not like to check facebook too much right now due to the whole CT disaster........it was "very close to home" for us.

Well it appears she is still at home and doing well. No more trips back to the hospital that we have heard. Keep praying for this precious little girl. She has been through a lot in her short little life.

I just wanted to let everyone know more information. It appears for as long as we get to keep Ally here on Earth she will have medical issues. They are pretty sure what's going on now and her mom has a carebridge page for her and has asked us to share with everyone. I know many of you have and are still praying for her so I thought I would update you with the link.

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/allygphillips

Back