Prayers and Praises

LITSAFALDA

Prayer Angel, Moderator
Guess if I want others to use this area, I need to be able and go out on a limb and post as well. Just wanted everyone to know I see everything that is posted here even if I don't reply.

Most of you longtimers know, that I joined here when we were still in TN. Four years ago, hubby moved us to FL with a good promising new job. As the crazy economy and political structure changed, he felt the need to find something a bit more stable as layoffs kept coming so earlier this year we moved to CT.

The new job package has all of these perks and such, but with certain things you have to go through hoops to get them. When we moved to FL it was on the tail end of the booming housing economy.......now it is floundering. We will be taking at least 10 steps backward when everything is said and done.

So far I'm liking CT better than I ever did FL and I know that God takes care of us in His timing and for His purpose.....also there is a possibility that the new company will get us back to TN which would be easier for us to help with family and see them more often.

The stress load on hubby is quite big right now and then add that my paid online job income has been cut by more than half and will probably be gone by the end of the year. I have my own ideas on how to keep moving forward and do my own thing, but that takes time to develop.

So praises for a God that will take care of the needs to keep us safe and prayers for the right guidance, choices, and small miracles to help with all of the added burdens. I have been quoted Romans 8:28 so often over the years, but some days I wished He did not trust me with so much.

Blessings and Hugs, "Angel"

We all need prayer in our lives all the time. Sometimes we just need brothers and sisters to give us the extra prayer support, will pray for you.

Well definitely appreciate the support.......

Still not sure what's going on as new "things" keep popping up. Ursen's comment in the LONG running thread brought some tears to my eyes.......guess sometimes you just need to let out the bad so more good can come in.

Blessings and Hugs, "Angel"

Prayed. My family is from Florida and I'm familiar with the economic situation (housing too) there since the space program ended. I understand what y'all are going through.

Back