Prayer

Narius

I am completely and utterly tired. I'm close to being done with multiple problems. So much stuf is being laid on my plate and it's too much. Would appreciate some prayer. Thanks guys

::UPDATE::

Well, I could definitely use some more prayers if you guys don't mind. My mom is off her anti depressant and is close to having serious suicidal thoughts.

Y'all are in my prayers. Hang in there... It might be too much for YOU to handle... but it's not too much for God.

I am completely and utterly tired. I'm close to being done with multiple problems. So much stuf is being laid on my plate and it's too much. Would appreciate some prayer. Thanks guys

I know this kind of stuff is hard, and my following thought harder to follow, but these are the kinds of times that if you cling closest to God, will be your greatest times of growth and triumph in your faith and walk with God.

John 16:33
King James Version (KJV)
33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

praying for you yo!

::UPDATE::

Hey all, thanks for the prayers. My mom's been off her anti depressant for about 2 1/2 weeks now and is having some serious mood swings and the house isn't the happiest right now..could definitely use some prayer for that.

I'm being torn down by a friend after I wouldn't tell him what was bothering me because the last time I confided in him, he got mad not long after about something and told me he was going to spill everything on Facebook. He didn't, but still I lost that trust and he's done nothing to gain it back. On our mission trip to New Orleans he was nothing but ugly and rude to me so I've been avoiding him and now he's just going bonkers calling me a sorry little butt and other things saying I deserve to have no friends..just totally out of nowhere. So I blocked him on Facebook and quit talking to him, now he's going and whining to my sister and my best friends and showing it as if I'm the bad guy and they're all on his side saying I AM the bad guy. Whoop. That's nice there lol.

I'm trying to stay upbeat and everything, y'know? I've just felt down lately and I've had a history of suicidal thoughts and all that stuff so I'm fighting to keep them away

Narius I will pray for your peace to be, in the Rock of Ages, the great always faithful friend Jesus. The only one that always helps us with our pain.

Life takes a lot out of us. If we're not disciplined to read the Word and pray daily, we can quickly find ourselves drained by the day-to-day events of life. I certainly need to develop that discipline in my own life and I'll be praying for you to do the same.

Also remember that suicide is an act of defiance against God's sovereignty, essentially elevating oneself to the position of God to decide when, where, and how we will die. He knows the numbers of our days and it is a dangerous thing to disregard His will for our lives.

I understand that's likely not the most encouraging thing you've heard this week, but I feel it's important to offer a balanced view of Scripture. God is both just and merciful; He can not ignore or condone sin, but He offers us a way to stand in right relationship with Him. Our salvation as Christians is past, present, and future tense. Regarding the present, we are called to work out our salvation with fear and trembling (or reverence and humility).

I'll continue praying for you. Please know you are among Christian family here and our desire is to see God's desire for your life fulfilled.

Life takes a lot out of us. If we're not disciplined to read the Word and pray daily, we can quickly find ourselves drained by the day-to-day events of life. I certainly need to develop that discipline in my own life and I'll be praying for you to do the same.

Also remember that suicide is an act of defiance against God's sovereignty, essentially elevating oneself to the position of God to decide when, where, and how we will die. He knows the numbers of our days and it is a dangerous thing to disregard His will for our lives.

I understand that's likely not the most encouraging thing you've heard this week, but I feel it's important to offer a balanced view of Scripture. God is both just and merciful; He can not ignore or condone sin, but He offers us a way to stand in right relationship with Him. Our salvation as Christians is past, present, and future tense. Regarding the present, we are called to work out our salvation with fear and trembling (or reverence and humility).

I'll continue praying for you. Please know you are among Christian family here and our desire is to see God's desire for your life fulfilled.

Thanks, Tek. I'm working on getting to reading the Bible & praying more. I'm not one of those fans of prayer more often than not sadly and that's something I need to change big time.

Back