Prayer Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maddmedic

I know I am a very intermittant member of this group but some of you know me.
We have just been informed my wife has cancer, it is a very treatable form and we seem to have caught it early enough.
Hopefully all will be fine but any extra prayers you may have will be appreciated

Gals get you mammograms, husbands make sure your wife does regularly..

DON'T WORRY EVERYTHING WILL TURN OUT OK.
smile.gif

After delays, scheduling snafus, tests, etc. my wife will have a mastectomy on Thursday the 28th.
They are doing the mastectomy and reconstruction at the same time so it will be a long day.
Plus it is my wife's birthday on the 29th, her 50th, what a way to celebrate.
We have had great support from our new church and it has been a great blessing to us.
http://www.rejoice-lc.org/
We are humbled by the fact that we struggled to find a new chruch as our old one was lacking in many areas. And we discover this one which has made us all enjoy our faith and attending services once again with a great congregation, right at this time of need.

my mom had cancer as well, make sure u dont wait at any point for anything. some issues arised when the doctors told my mom they wanted to wait and some stuff came up so yeah. praying for ya

My stepmother had cancer a few years back, a very similar situation. She was and is not a believer, but I prayed for her anyway and God was faithful to heal her. I have no doubts that he will heal your wife also.

So after my wife's 3rd surgery last week, we finally got the biopsy reports and all tissues were finally cancer free. They did find an invasive cancer in one the previous surgeries which prompted the last round. We can breath again. She will have to undergo some chemo so hopefully that will not be too hard on her...Her spirits were wavering but her faith is strong..

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SilentAssassin @ Nov. 10 2004,6:54)]Same.
[b said:
Quote[/b] ] Prayers still being prayed.
Well. Just curious, MaddMedic, what do you play?
rock.gif
Not much online these days...A lot of single player FPS action. UT2003, Unreal II, Playing Doom 3 but not really comfortable with that one.
Would like to get Far Cry. And like the looks of Axis and Allies.
But funds are low right now with all the medical bills and have been unable to work any OT due to taking care of wife.

I do like a game of Broodwars online occasionally.

my mother had MS, thanks to a miracle from god and from an awesome chiropractor..the thing is el gone-o

Please do not make me edit prayer posts. I am serious things outside of prayers and praise need to be some place else. HMMM you could IM each other or something. I will edit out anything else that is not appropriate for the sanctity of the prayer forums. Thank you
Blessings,"Angel"

I've created a thread to continue the game discussion. (Heh. I have a personal interest in any possibility of playing Starcraft with the ol' crew again.) Click here to view it.

Back on topic, you and your family are still in my prayers, Madd.
smile.gif

In prayer. My good friend's dad was found with lung cancer in mid-stage. my parents and i know their family well he's cured, but with one messed up lung
sad.gif

I'm glad they caught it early, will be praying for further healing from god.

Thanks for the prayers so far. My wife is in her 2nd week of chemo and its rough. She will have 15 total weeks of chemo this first round and then a 6 cycle every 2 weeks for the 2nd round.
She is experiencing nausea constantly, fatigue and is looking forward (NOT !!!) to losing her hair.
Please say an extra prayer for her.

and Merry Christmas to all ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back