Prayer Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flashon

Hey guys.. I have a prayer request. My mom got in a car accident, she isn't hurt much, but problem is i can't control my rage. Every time i think about it, i want to kill that guy who ran in to my mom. Please pray for my mom and her safety.

I know.. that as a christian i must forgive, but i just can't control my rage.. please please.. pray for my family.

You need to give that anger up to God so He can take care of it for you. Take it from somebody who knows all too well how it feels to be so angry that it drives you insane. I'll pray for both you and your family man, God bless.

I'm still trying to control my anger.. I didn't know I actually made that huge hole in our house's wall, i don't remember few things that i did.. now i feel how beeing blinded by rage feels.. all you want to do is.. err.. destroy.

I'm under control now, but I cannot believe that they have a witness, while we don't.. my mom was alone driving, while that guy (seriously.. i would've called him something else..) had another person sitting next to him.. we're not in a good position, though the experts say that they will find the truth when the inspect it.

See the accident this way.
Our car right now, is not but a piece of destroyed metal junk, while the other one's car is totally fine. Ours was just a normal Toyota Camry, while the other one that hit her, was a Sports SUV.. and trust me, if they blame it on us.. i need some one to stop me...

Please continue to pray for us, and for the cases. We don't have a lot of money supports, and we'll have to see how this turns out to be...

Godbless,
Albert

I have read it.. I know about forgive and forget.. but .. its really hard for me.. I'm a guy who have never forgotten anything that happened that was serious.. That was and is my nature.. I have worked on fixing it, and i don't hit back all the time any more.. but this is too serious for me.. I'm stil confused and outraged..

God is not the author of confusion listen to him. Do not let outrage come before God Forgiveness frees you not the other person.

I will and I am on it.. Thanks for the help mrpopdrinker
smile.gif

Update: So far she is feeling less nervous, and everything is taken care of.. Thing that still stresses me is.. err lol im doing all the physical works.. such as Laundry, Dish washing, cleaning house.. and such.. i'm practically exhausted right now to even think about rage..
tounge.gif

Just remember everything is in God's capable hands,I want to quote this for you.

"If God brings you to it,
He will bring you through it.
Happy moments, praise God.
Difficult moments, seek God.
Quiet moments, worship God.
Painful moments, trust God.
Every moment, thank God"

Think of it this way...

Moses got REALLY angry and killed one guy. Then he had to run away into the wilderness and get over all that.

God got angry and sent several plagues to torment the Egyptians. Now, unless you can summon frogs, locusts, and all the other nasty and terrible things that God sent to free His beloved people (AFTER giving the Egyptians four HUNDRED years to repent), I think you'd best leave it in His hands.

"Vengeance is mine, sayeth the Lord." And He does one amazing job.

biggrin.gif

(I know, I know, this wasn't the "love and peace" post most of you were expecting, but that verse really freed me from a lot of anger in my past. "Giving it to God" often means having faith that He will repay those who do evil against you, even if we don't see it immediately.)

lol

the way i look at it is this (and i had a real anger issue too). If you are really mad at that person for doing that to ur mom. what would happen if u were in church and he came in? my first thought is that the preaching of the gospel would be last on the agenda.. and that just doesnt cut it.

anger is just one of those things all people have in doses. you cant take back what has happened to ur mom, but you dont have to hold onto it.

First of all, my anger is in control (though i'd explode again if i saw him) second, he won't come to our church, third, if he ever did come to church, same thing, i'd explode.

I'll try to hand this problem to God, and i am still working on it. However because of this im struggling with school issues. Please please continue to pray for me and my family.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Flash @ Oct. 08 2003,10:07)]First of all, my anger is in control (though i'd explode again if i saw him) second, he won't come to our church, third, if he ever did come to church, same thing, i'd explode.

I'll try to hand this problem to God, and i am still working on it. However because of this im struggling with school issues. Please please continue to pray for me and my family.
I shall keep you in my prayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back