Pray for

rizz

I got an email through the mentors email addy. I have decided to post any confidential emails here for you guys to browse.

If she wants to i have given her the option to speak to a person who is married or has kids. If anyone wants to do that then post here and i will give you the relevant info.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]First I would like to say, what you are doing here is wonderful. I have never felt so moved in all my life. I have felt alone for a long time, and having read your boards has literally made me cry. I was invited to Knights of the Trinity a few days ago. I was in a group with a member who asked if anyone wanted to join a christian guild, and I did. It was like it was ment to happen. I just wanted to thank all of you for doing these things for people like me and everyone else.

I ask that you pray for my children. On Monday January 26,2004 I have to go to a hearing for custody. My ex doesn't want to pay his child support and to stop it, is trying to take my children. My children are my life, taking care of my kids is what I do. I am a full time stay at home mom. And they want to be with me. Thank you for your time and prayers.

God Bless,

Saraide
(real name is Daniele)

diffently think Kidan or Stormy should get this one.... they seem to be the ones with more experience in this field.

They havent put their contact details on the forum.. i didnt know they were still part of it.. o_O

Back