"Pokemon X/Y" or "My Pokemans, Let Me Show You Them"

Tek7

CGA President, Tribe of Judah Founder & President
Staff member
Got Pokemon X or Y? Post here!

Tell us whether you have X or Y, how far along you are in the game, what Pokemon you're looking to trade for, and any other Pokemon X/Y-related chatter!

I'll start us off with a bad Pokemon pun:

1233474161402.jpg

Also, I have Pokemon X, I just earned my first badge Saturday night, and I'm interested in trading any X-exclusive 'mon for any Y-exclusive 'mon (after I actually collect X-exclusive 'mon).

11 days and no replies. :(

I know there are at least a few ToJ folks who play Pokemon X/Y. C'mon, people, don't be shy!

I have Y. I haven't played in a good while, though. This makes me a bit sad. I love me some Pokemon! Don't remember where I am at the moment. lol Overpowered... just not sure which gym I'm at. Life's kinda kept me distracted lately.

I've finished the game and am trying to finish up the Pokedexs. I've finished the Central Kalos Pokedex, but haven't been in a few days since then.

I finished X around a week ago, I was in the process of writing a review for it but I couldn't really put any words in since I literally plowed my way to the Pokemon League which I could have beaten during the 7th Gym thanks to the overpowered exp.share.

By the way, could I register any of you guys as friends in the PSS? If so, how?

Last edited:
I finished X around a week ago, I was in the process of writing a review for it but I couldn't really put any words in since I literally plowed my way to the Pokemon League which I could have beaten during the 7th Gym thanks to the overpowered exp.share.

By the way, could I register any of you guys as friends in the PSS? If so, how?

Yeah register me and I will add you once I make it to the safari part. :). The FC work with it I believe.

On a side note, I noticed you are newer to ToJ. If there is any thing I can do for you let me know. Also, pm me with other games and such you might have that are multiplayer, we can always battle or team up depending on the game. I just have a wii u and 3ds though, just FYI.

Last edited:
I assembled my team for the second gym earlier today. I plan on playing through it this weekend.

Well, I am enjoying my adventure so far. This evening I tackled the first gym, and the ton of random battles they have scattered around. Also got my Torchi, and I had to go with charmander for old times sake. :) I am enjoying just taking my time in this one, not in a rush to finish it but really enjoy it. I am doing that with a lot of my games too, seems to allow more life into them. Anyways, on to gym number two in a day or so.

Yeah, I got a Chamander and a Torchic as well. It was kind of odd though at first, I was training a Fletching and I just realized that it would turn into a Fire/Flying after it evolved. So two of them had to go out, and it Torchic and Fletching. Unfortunately yet another Fire/Flying type comes in, Moltres at the end of the game since I chose Froakie as my starter :(

To top it all off, I even had a battle with another guy who had 5 of the same Pokemon as me :p

Yeah, I got a Chamander and a Torchic as well. It was kind of odd though at first, I was training a Fletching and I just realized that it would turn into a Fire/Flying after it evolved. So two of them had to go out, and it Torchic and Fletching. Unfortunately yet another Fire/Flying type comes in, Moltres at the end of the game since I chose Froakie as my starter :(

To top it all off, I even had a battle with another guy who had 5 of the same Pokemon as me :p

I did not know fletching turns into a dual type. I will have to snag one. I try to avoid most spoilers for games, including Pokemon. I enjoy seeing the different evolutions and what they become. Th only ones I know of are the megas, which is why I went with charmander also. It seems gamefreak/nintendo went a little fire heavy on this game.

I also went with chesipen (grass) at the start. Which I may do a next run through if I get a chance.

Last edited:
I did not know fletching turns into a dual type. I will have to snag one. I try to avoid most spoilers for games, including Pokemon. I enjoy seeing the different evolutions and what they become. Th only ones I know of are the megas, which is why I went with charmander also. It seems gamefreak/nintendo went a little fire heavy on this game.

I also went with chesipen (grass) at the start. Which I may do a next run through if I get a chance.

Sorry for telling about that :(

Anyways, the battle with the guy I had who had 5 of the same Pokemon as me made me want to remake my team. I was thinking of a full splash team that was EV trained in speed so I can splash before the opponents can do anything! But still, I'm in the process of making a new team, I'm currently at Glittering cave smashing all the rocks trying to get an Old Amber.

My team is coming along pretty well. I just gave away a bunch of level 1 Marrils and Axews holding rare candies along with my level 72 Gardevoir holding a master ball through the Wonder Trade which was fun :D I don't really use master balls at all so I hope someone found it useful.

My team is coming along pretty well. I just gave away a bunch of level 1 Marrils and Axews holding rare candies along with my level 72 Gardevoir holding a master ball through the Wonder Trade which was fun :D I don't really use master balls at all so I hope someone found it useful.

Nice! Sorry I haven't replied back yet to your PM. I work early hours and go to bed early during the week. Great work on the trades. I must say I have never actually traded over the wonder trade before. I will probably play some more this evening so I can build my team up some more.

No problem. It's a nice feature and it's quite exciting at times since you don't know that you're going to get.

Got my third badge and, shortly after, a very special ring (don't want to post spoilers!).

Wondering if now's a good time to study up on Pokemon breeding before I head on to the fourth gym.

Back