PLEASE READ!

robinhood94

Hey guys i have a huge prayer request to send out and when i get the chance i would like to post this in every forum if that is okay. my church that i went to a few years ago is in some deep trouble. they started going down hill and need prayer. i am not going to name names for safety's sake(not that i dont trust y'all) but this church is inn desperate need of prayer and so are the people who lead it to make the right decisions. please pray that they change what they are doing and follow God like i remember them doing once before. it is a huge church in two seperate buildings and there are a lot of souls, new and old, who need this church to come back to God.

Thank you and God bless
Pwner Hood(Guild Wars)

Might I suggest posting this in the actual Prayer request thread? Also, changing the title may help to Please pray for church in trouble instead of just Please read.

It's good to put it here as well since I rarely venture outside of the SoE/SOE forums. The title certainly caught my attention!

lol - just the opposite with me. I am so conditioned by junk email - when I see all caps and exclamation points I don't pay any attention.

Back