PeOpLeS!!

Odale

I am curious to know as to how many people regularly play and how many people intend to regularly play. I know myth lives here and... well thats pretty much it. I would love to come back to daoc, but i am a people person. I cant play somewhere with no peoples! I NEED peoples!

well bled and i just reactivated our accounts...its seems eerily quiet in cotswold but the new server may fix that. still downloading patches to see whats up in the higher levels. They have server clustering now so maybe that livens things up? Compared to wow tho its like moving from the city to the country.

Even this "Angel" is considering going back to the traditional play without all of those Toa trials to do. Still considering but a good possibility.
Blessings,"Angel"

If you all would like, I could modify one of my old recruiting posts for the Starcraft chapter and forward it to our Lead Recruiter (who will be announced soon). Or, if you'd rather write up a recruiting post yourself, e-mail it to tek7 AT toj DOT cc and I'll pass that along.

Either way, I'd like to do whatever I can to help the Dark Age of Camelot chapter pick up some activity again.

Woa is that.... litsafalda?

Montrez is the main force behind Daoc now, Tek. You must speak to montrez.

No Montrez is not the main force. MTyh is KOT, DaWife And I only support his efforts. he is on Religously ( PUN!!! :eek: ) But Like Odd Bob him self, she does misseveryone dearly and would love to see everyone one so she could hold a conversaion with more than just Me and Myth LOL!!

PS Myth is a toon of few words! :D

Myth is a toon of few forum words...

If you ever get in game with him its it like...

yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak yak

lol.... myth is the only person in the guild that could have a conversation with himself and not look insane... <Cough> multipleaccounts. <gag>

Saying with has multiple accounts is like saying that the Pacific Ocean has some water in it.

Can you feel the love myth?

Icthus said:
Saying with has multiple accounts is like saying that the Pacific Ocean has some water in it.

Can you feel the love myth?

its TRUE though, and i would SO do that if i could...

Odale: Hey Cozz
Cozz: Hey odale.
Odale: Has anyone every told you how wierd you are?
Hennis: Does my henie look big in this hauberk?
Odale: ...
Cozz: ...
Odale: yes

Speaking of strange people... when i was roaming around trying to remember my way around and all the quick key things, a necromancer ran past me... his name was Melko.

You think I, Mythran, has multiple accounts in the extreme?!? I met someone on Alb/Percival, Briseiss is her name, who has over 29 accounts! She buys 4 or 5 on e-bay, combines all equipment and money onto the best single account of the 4-5 accounts, then resells. She normally buys the accounts for $100-$200 per account and resells the single account for $1000+!

That is how they pay for the game :)

I actually only have 3 accounts that are really "all mine". My account, my bot account and my wife's account. The other 3 accounts I pay for, and use, but are really not mine are Arnon's (my cousin), Eugene's (Nick to most who know em, is my best friend), and Cognomen (My brothers' [both younger brothers]) accounts.

But, since I pay for them, I really have a great time playing them! Oh, btw, Arnon sold a lot of stuff on his merchant, within 2 weeks of putting them up, he has made over 125p!!!!! I put almost identical items on my merchant for less...and I sold 4 whole items in a month!

What's up with that? And yeah, /listmerchant is on.

Mythran

It appears that I will be returning for awhile at least to beloved Albion. Hey Myth tell Miss Ansley for me so I can kidnap her. Also I need to know for sure exactly what server you all have decided to start on so that I make an Albion character on the right one. Blessings,"Angel"

Myth is telling me Lamorak for us to restart ...... so is that the concurrence and are we gonna stay true blue albions????? Blessings,"Angel"

Back