Parents >me

M

Moody

Welp, I got home from a missions trip Very late sunday and am still tired. and Friday morning I leave with my parents for Canadia. I will be back by next wednesday. Will miss forums and stuff but maybe being in the car for a couple hours with my family will give me time to get into the good book. And as I have already ready Harry Potter 5 I mean the bible =D. I also plan to take along some apologetics books, a brief history of time, by Stephen Hawking, and maybe my hippie bible in adition to my normal bible. (Im serious its a hippie bible, well actually a new testament, but in the begining before the bible part starts there is a story, and I quote "A New England high-school Junior, bored, took off from home witha few extra clothes, a guitar, and $12 and thumbed his way to Pittsburgh, Nashville, then west through Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, California. The $12 gone, he sang for his supper, often just a cup of coffee or 2. Months later, 40 pounds lighter , finding that "people are pretty much the same wherever you go," he returned home. Reason:Boredom.
Youve probably felt the same emotions which triggered his trip. He had wanted to get alone to think. What a strange world to face up to. so many conflicting Ideas, so many incomprehensible things. Actually it was much the same kind of world Jesus entered on the first christmas... and then it kinda gets boring from there) so anyway I will be away from the forums for a while, so I wont be able to raise my postcount, because thats what its all about. Not just foruming, life in general but anyway I will be gone for a bit starting friday. Peace

HAVE FUN MOODY!!!
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Moody @ July 09 2003,10:06)]Friday morning I leave with my parents for Canadia
Oooh, Canadia. Ive never seen this strange land of which you speak, though there are rumors of the place. Where dragons and gnomes drive taxis.
tounge.gif

I was actually born in Canadia. Methinks Mahfrot knows of it too.

Back