ouch...

I bet he got good ratings on purpose as part of his scam. That's why I never buy anything on ebay unless I can use Pay Pal. Though, those people did kind of have it coming.

when I first saw just pure bad fb, I was laughing, but when I started reading them, its depressing. Especially the ruined Christmas one....

Master~Plan said:
when I first saw just pure bad fb, I was laughing, but when I started reading them, its depressing. Especially the ruined Christmas one....

Yup, I hope the catch him. Then he'll meet himself a nice 'friend' in prison.

Master~Plan said:

What's even more depressing is that someone actually thinks that not getting their IPOD 'ruins' Christmas.

astrod00d said:
What's even more depressing is that someone actually thinks that not getting their IPOD 'ruins' Christmas.

Thank you for your moment of clarity, I whole heartedly agree. Perhaps these people should see this as a lesson learned. I can imagine there are a lot more expensive lessons out there, so these folks should consider themselves lucky. Secondly why are you buying an IPOD on the internet? Just go to the store down the street, it cost the same cause you wont be having to pay for shipping.

apocalypse said:
Dennis did you get took? It's ok buddy, we're here for you ;)

no way man..i never buy anything that's more than 20 bucks on ebay :)...and if i was to ever spend a lot...my upper limit would be 50....and i make sure they have tons of positive feedback and been around for long.

off topic...lets get some cs in sometime been a while apoczor :)

Yeah, I have a spending cap on ebay as well. A year ago I nearly lost $300 on ebay. After a month of talking with the auctioneer they admitted their fault and returned my money.

I haven't played CS much in a few months. I've been playing BF2, do you have that?

Back