Ongoing prayers needed

LITSAFALDA

Prayer Angel, Moderator
I have been a bit quiet lately trying to allow God to handle things. Many of you who have known me for a long time know that I have had struggles.

Anyway I found out that we were expecting on August 12th due April 18th with no outside help so it's all God this time. Being in a different area and with medical staff that do not know my history and such has been difficult. We finally go through to them and got on "the program" that helped with our first live little one. (She's now 3 and a half and rotten and doing well. You can search about the details here from a lot earlier posts.)

I had a scare a couple of weeks ago with this new little one, but things ended up being just fine. Yesterday while I was at a class I stood up and went "OH NO, I just lost my baby" because at the time that is what I thought had happened. We got a good heartbeat last night and the baby measured on track with the growth time as expected, but I still have a chance of loosing this one. The ER doctor called it a "threatened miscarry" actually he used the word abortion, but since this is not me going out to end the pregnancy I don't like that word.

I had just started getting excited about this pregnancy because we are really close to 12 weeks which is a good thing for us. All of the other losses have been before this time. I have another appointment tomorrow dealing with a doctor who doesn't like our choice of care.

I would appreciate prayers for less stress, the right care, and a healthy pregnancy God willing.

For those of you with access to Lydia's I will try to put more information up there soon. I have just been struggling with the whole pregnancy and tiredness and other factors that I just have not had much extra to put things down.

Blessings and Hugs, "Angel"

What a blessing! Very happy to "hear" this news. Praying for a healthy momma and baby. <3

We'll certainly be praying for you through this, Angel.

Side note: "Abortion" does not always mean an elective procedure. It just signifies the end of a pregnancy that does not result in a birth. Medically speaking, it has no connotation about desire or intent. Spontaneous abortions are known to most of us as miscarriages. Threatened abortions doesn't mean that the mother-to-be is considering a trip to the clinic - it means exactly what happened to you.

I know it's a touchy subject, but I feel the best way to combat prejudices and misunderstanding is with information and the truth.

Just a quick update:

Good doctor's appointment today. Heartbeat is up to 180 and baby is measuring even bigger so their due date is 3 days earlier then the one we have so far. That makes me feel better. Also we are being checked again next week to keep up with the clotting and such.

Off of medicine until things clear up. More risks being on the medicine now then being off of it. Also the neck measurements look good according to what they measure for birth defects problems.....sorry I don't remember which one.....as I have my beliefs on how to deal with the blessings God gives us.

Hubby supported me on not doing all of these invasive testing as we will deal with what we get. Our little one now was not a "normal circumstance" either.

Thank you for all of the prayers and well wishes. Please continue to do so as we still have a LONG road ahead of us.

Praying.

Glad to hear the new little one is doing well so far. :)

Had a doctor's appointment today. Baby still has a strong heartbeat and a good growth rate measuring a few days farther along than expected.

Still having some of the same issues with the blood clotting. Doctor is keeping me off my medicines for now and telling me to take it easy. Honestly I really am not doing much more than walking if that. There is still a risk of loss and also the blessing of continuing forward. Time will tell.

I don't think he really believed me when I told him my circumstances are not your every day situation. He checked to get some of my past information and is now finally "hearing" me about me actually knowing what goes on. I will also be tested more often after we get to 20 weeks for things that may come up.

I go back again in a week since we need to keep an eye on everything. He's hoping "nature" will clear some of these issues up. I know that "nature" isn't what is going to "heal" the problems.

Prayers are still welcome and appreciated.

I want to say thank you for all of the prayers and well wishes. I have another angel in Heaven and will be away from the forums most of Thursday and perhaps some of Friday. I could still use any prayers you would like to send as even though I've done this several times before my heart still breaks.

I want to say thank you for all of the prayers and well wishes. I have another angel in Heaven and will be away from the forums most of Thursday and perhaps some of Friday. I could still use any prayers you would like to send as even though I've done this several times before my heart still breaks.

I'm so sorry to hear that, Litsafalda. :(

Ember and I and I'm sure many others will be praying that the Lord comforts you in your mourning.

It seems so inadequate, but I too am in pain and praying for you.
Isaiah 51:12 "I, even I, am He who comforts you......."

Back