On a scale from 1-10, how well do you think the Redeemed guild is doing?

On a scale from 1-10, how well do you think the Redeemed guild is doing?

Votes: 5 8.5%

Votes: 6 10.2%

Votes: 10 16.9%

Votes: 12 20.3%

Votes: 12 20.3%

Votes: 7 11.9%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 3.4%

Votes: 1 1.7%

Votes: 4 6.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doing well in what? If you mean Raiding then its not us, it's TE, but what do you mean as a guild? Specify please.

I think Redeemed as a guild is awesome. Like all guilds, its not without its flaws. That being said, I didn't leave Redeemed because of Redeemed or its members, it was not ever a reflection on Redeemed or its officers. I marked it fairly high to reflect my honest opinion of it. I'm glad to see officers like Icthus and Mirakle step it up a notch to nail down some loose ends. You guys should be commended for that work, it is not easy and the timing was not perfect.

I'm glad to see officers like Icthus and Mirakle step it up a notch to nail down some loose ends. You guys should be commended for that work, it is not easy and the timing was not perfect.

i agree , it was nice to see people step up to plate.

definalty was nice that people didnt do the camm option and do what i did and leave and start a totally useless, going nowhere, doomed from the start with the cheesy name, guild.

I didn't know I took the Camm option....

No you took the Goblit option.

He is talking about the camm option. He left Redeeemed and failed to inform someone who has known him for four years or so. THen he simply pulled a "special forces move" and disappeared.

Timing was not perfect

When I said this, I meant that it was a rough time, not an easy time to step up. We would all perfer to be leaders when its smooth sailing, very few would step up during rough waters.

No you took the Goblit option.

He is talking about the camm option. He left Redeeemed and failed to inform someone who has known him for four years or so. THen he simply pulled a "special forces move" and disappeared.

o_O I thought he was on a secret mission and had just stopped playing for a while....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back