OldSkool ToJer's

*sigh* Oh, for the good ol' days of Battle.net and real-time strategy. First-person shooters are all well and good, but an RTS will do more to exercise one's noggin than twitch gaming.

We mustmustmust schedule a Starcraft game night soon...

EDIT: Heh, Kralgon even mentioned me in this battle report. So cool.

Last edited:
Missing Starcraft, is anyone out there?

I wasn't old school ToJ, but was an old Seven Seals member on Starcraft, right about the time ToJ started up and became allies with us. Maddmedic your name rings a bell, but I don't know if you would remember me. It's been about 4-5 years since I last played starcraft and I'm missing it. Looking for old people I used to know, of course that's hard with all the name changes that happen.
Travis- Jesus~Is~Lord
Ken- Detecto
Jammer- Jon, whom I have some contact with
Josh- Dec
Sarge-Tim
Louis
Sundy-Eric

My husband used the name FraggleRocks.
So many more! These are people I used to play with, gimme a shout if your on here!

~Turby, Sunny, Sunshine :)
Lindsay

Last edited:
Name is familiar as is Fragglerocks. Still IM with Jammer, Sarge is on occasionally or used to be still was playing SC.
I rmember many a Saturday morning playing on Jammers 7Seals server...

Sunshine said:
Looking for old people I used to know, of course that's hard with all the name changes that happen.
Wow. Seven Seals. That name brings me back. ^^

Sunshine, please feel free to post a thread on the Christian Gamers Alliance General Discussion forum calling for former Seven Seals members to reply. (I would make the post myself, but having never been a Seven Seals members, it would be a little awkward.) I'll see if I can dig up some old e-mails from Seven Seals members and send them a link to the thread once you post it.

It's been about 4-5 years since I last played starcraft and I'm missing it.
Well, we're having some difficulty arranging a Starcraft game night for Tribe of Judah, but we'll definitely be holding one in May during the sixth anniversary celebrations (May 16 - 22, 2005). In the meantime, try posting times and days that are best for you (to play Starcraft), and maybe it will inspire some interest in the Starcraft forum lurkers (pun intended). ^^

Back