Nurfed UI - my new Raiding UI

I love hacking up the blizz UI. I run like 50mods and have almost nothing left that is stock.

Q-man pushes me to spend even more hours on my UI as he keeps coming up with fantastic setups like this one. Great work!

Unit frames are veryy nice. Discord unit frames? or is that Nurf?

What minimap mods do you have? More specifically, the one that fits the buttons around your square map

Read the title of my thread Yucke. :D The minimap is Squeenix, the buttons around it are there by default, no special mod.

=o i did not know nurfed looked like that....stop hacking.

haha i like the big fear button...hehe afraid to miss it huh...i suppose that's nurfed too?

I modified the layout.lua file to my liking for my character frame, target frame, target of target frame.

The big fear button serves many purposes. When my target is out of range of my mind blast/shadow word pain, the whole button is greyed out. When it is in range of my mind blast, the middle portion becomes solid. When Mind Flay is in range, the outside border becomes red. I can also very easily see the global cooldown with it, and it is fear rank 1, for 2 or less people encounters. That is Discord Action Bars actually, not nurfed. I haven't had a chance to look at nurfed action bars, since my discord action bars are pretty extensively setup already and it's fine the way it is.

Back