non DKP MC Loot Discussion with Holicron Knights...

.se3ker.

Ok so yesterday I got a chance to discuss with Brun about the fiery cores, leather cores and stuff like that....At first he said they didn't want to part with it but after further talk he was willing to part the share if we can provide 30% or more with to the raid. So if we provide 20 ppl we get 50% of that loot...Its kinda not happening cause I doubt we can fill up the raid with 30% (12 people who are comitted). So I guess will leave it upto you guys if you want to continue going on MC with them.

On a personal note, I will not be attending MC with HK cause I already do it with RoadKill and I dont' think I have the time or the willingness to run MC with two characters. Because I got the tranq shot the other day, I have made myself available upto Mag only.

.seek.

I'd say he is dangling a carrot but I doubt he will remove his members to make it possible for 12 of ours to even attend :-(

Although I haven't seen interest close to that level yet in the guild so its not really an issue unless everyone leaves the guild they are currently running with to join us.

actually he wouldn't do that cause when he invites one of us, he basically doesn't care who we invite to a certain extent...never told me to just ivnite a few or so....we just don't have the numbers :(

.seek.

Lava and feiry cores have two purposes:

1. Increasing reputation with the Thorium Brotherhood from Reverred to Exhaulted (which nobody in redeemed is even contemplating right now)
2. Making fire resist gear.

Concerning number 2, is HK going to treat our members who have dedicated themselves to running with the group the same as HK members? For example, are HK members going to get the fire resist gear for free while our members will be expected to pay for it via DKP or gold?

---

Also, are they willing to recognize the efforts of our members that contribute to the success of the group? I don't know if HK does it, but some guilds give DKP for gaining faction with the Thorium Brotherhood, getting attuned for Onyxia or providing regeants for potions (or providing those potions)?

If there isn't a mechanism to recognize our members acheivements in these areas while there members do, there will forever be a widening gap between the two sets of members.

First off - Please give us a bit of time as I know Stoop is doing all he can to get the relationship between ourselves and HK established and working. he has done a terrific job thus far and I expect nothing less from here into the future. Let it be known that Redeemed had an excellent showing on Wed. night for MC and it was enough to give us a drop. (lava core i believe) Brunhilda dropped one in my bag and said that it was per the agreement with Stoop. So Stoop, major thanks for getting that setup!! Now we need to establish what we do with it as a guild. (who does it go to and how do we decide that) I am going to send it to the guild banker for the time being and until it is decided we can leave them there as we attain more. Keep up the good attendance on these runs as I am sure you guys have noticed your DKp increasing and now we have our first of many to come loot items! Please stay tuned and post ideas for giving out Lava\Fiery cores here.

Back