NO WAY!!!

That stinks, i've been hidding out in EVE space waiting for the new GW chapter to come out.

Where's the corp's HQ located?

Aww...man....oh well...

Hey, look me up if you're online...

My EVE character is Issac Gains. Lately i've been buzzing around the Placid Region

What do you personally do in EVE? Just curious...

right now its sorta on hold: http://www.cgalliance.org/forums/showthread.php?t=17023

the community is against it and we need a strong leader and fairly good sized group to support, which isnt really happening.

:(

You could create an Amarrian RP corp. Just say you have Christian values. I think the thing people had a problem with is that the corp concerned real-life religion in a virtual game world. People just don't want to see real-life groups and ideologies in a game, since it really doesn't fit with the whole role-playing aspect of the game. Just mix being Christian into Amarrian lore, and you should be fine...the community wouldn't have a problem with that.

Last edited:
Back for a quicke to answer some posts. Like Desalus said: The EULA prohibit the implementations of RL-stuff in the game (ir, religion). You can form a chapter or whatever but recruitment has to be done outside the EVE community.

Back