Nintendo DS Lite

theapoc

Who got one, who's getting one, how is it?

I wan't one [so bad], but I can't justify $130 right now on my little budget.

There's a high chance that I'll get one, now that there are actually some decent games out for it (New Super Mario Brothers, Mario Kart DS, Metroid Prime Hunters, Animal Crossing, Advance Wars DS, etc.).

We got one, it's very nice!

Of course we've been developing our DS game collection since the first DS came out! Advance Wars is awesome!

Of course I like Brain Age and Big Brain Academy too!

I'm tempted to sell my classic Nintendo DS and put the money toward a DS Lite. From what I heard it has a better screen and lighting yet has a longer battery life then the orignal it's also quite a bit smaller and actually pocket friendly with the clam shell.

Oh, I soooo want one. I'm either asking my hubby for one for Christmas or saving up for one...depends on if I can get any overtime.

"Will work for DS Lite"

the screen is definately much better
and the stylus is much better!
there is even a little thing you put in the GBA slot when you aren't playing a GBA game.

After playing a DS for the first time this past weekend I really want one now...for my son of course :p

I still prefer my PSP, but New Super Mario Bros. is really a blast!

And yes, if I got one, I'd have to get the Lite...something about it truly fitting in your pocket that makes it really cool.

_mo__ said:
After playing a DS for the first time this past weekend I really want one now...for my son of course :p

I still prefer my PSP, but New Super Mario Bros. is really a blast!

And yes, if I got one, I'd have to get the Lite...something about it truly fitting in your pocket that makes it really cool.
In my life, all gadgets are judged on how much size and weight they add to my purse...which is getting heavy, heavy, heavy... :eek:

"If you carry more gadgets than makeup, you may be a geek girl."

So yeah, DS Lite it will be.

My wife has an original Nintendo DS and I just picked up a DS Lite this past weekend. New Super Mario Bros. is simply a must-play experience for any gamer, and Animal Crossing: Wild World is awesome.

Back