Ninjas vs. Pirates... vs ATF

I find it highly disturbing, and believe this officer needs to be severly reprimanded.

The student was doing nothing illegal. Who cares what type of 'suspicions' the cop had...we are still a country of innocent until proven guilty...

oh wait, ATF is a federal law enforcement division, I forget that the rules dont apply to them....

I'm pretty sure that the article is a joke. The photo included with the article looks like a posed shot rather than a candid.

still it's kind of a funny thought that police would try to arrest a guy dressed up like a ninja.

This article is very inflammatory.

Why you ask? It's quite simple.

A ninja was arrested. If the Pirates use this incident to propagate the idea that the stealth abilities of ninjas are overrated, it may tip the scales in the battle for supremecy between the warring ninja and pirate factions.

MeridianFlight said:
This article is very inflammatory.

Why you ask? It's quite simple.

A ninja was arrested. If the Pirates use this incident to propagate the idea that the stealth abilities of ninjas are overrated, it may tip the scales in the battle for supremecy between the warring ninja and pirate factions.

Ah, but you underestimate the ninja's ability. They could have done this on puprose to make the priates underestimate their stealth, which would the tip the scales to the Ninjas...

Ninjas have too much honor, pirates kill/loot first and ask questions later. A ninja might be asking a pirate a question, and due to being drunk out of his mind the pirate would kill him where he stood!

Killerah said:
Ninjas have too much honor [...]
I believe you're confusing ninjas with samurai. Contrary to what you may have read in the Naruto manga, ninjas had no code of honor; samurai did.

Killerah said:
Still, they can't be less honorable than pirates!

Who says...are you a ninja? I read a story about a ninja that was sent to assasinate this emperor or someone like that. He hid in the toilet for a week learning his schedual...and then...STRUCK! Back then toilets were pretty deep, kinda like an outhouse...but inside. :D

[toj.cc]phantom said:
I read a story about a ninja that was sent to assasinate this emperor or someone like that. He hid in the toilet for a week learning his schedual...and then...STRUCK! Back then toilets were pretty deep, kinda like an outhouse...but inside. :D

He was a smelly pirate ninja!

Back