Nightfall collectables

Manyik

Between needing more weapons than ever before due to the addition of heroes in the new game and the fact that nightfall has some really great collectors stuff I have taken to keeping the more useful collectable items on hand. I like being able to go get an item right when someone post a need for it or I need to update something of mine. If any one has found any of the collectables listed below and has no use for them for themselves, I would be glad to buy them from you at the merchants price, rather than having you merch them, and add them to the "communal guild" fund (ie. my storage vault). I am not asking for anyone to go looking for them just if you are going to throw them away could you please throw them my way instead.

Here is a list of the collectibles I have found to yield the most useful collector items and keep on hand:

Giant tusk
Roaring Ether Claws
Mummy Wrappings
Dusty Insect Carapaces
Sandblasted Lodestone
Mandragor Husk
Inscribed Shards
Ruby Djinn Essences
Sapphire Djinn Essences
Cobalt Talons
Geodes
Behemoth Hides
Margonite Masks (I am listing them because they do turn into some great items but dont need anymore. Ether they are a very common drop or they just love to drop for me. When I looked the other day I had 60 of them. I think they breed when I am not looking. :) )

Kel Queen of all Europe

Great PM :p

ya i got some stuff you could have, what about anything in Tyria? Cantha? (mainly Tyria since i dont play Factions)

Ya, well I though if I was going to type out the whole list for you I might as well ask everyone. I'm sure there are great collectables in the other games as well but I only have so much room for storage. So until Anet offers more slots those are the only ones I am going to keep around.

Kel Queen of all Europe

If I may I'd like to make a suggestion about Geodes. Those little collectible drops when expert salvaged have a small chance of yielding a ruby, sapphire, or diamond. So whether you want to keep them for trade or not, NEVER merchant them. Either give them to Kel for collectors or expert salvage them and hope for a gem as they're worth tons, sure you'll get dust more often than not but it's worth a try.

Back