newsletter comments

rizz

anyone have any feedback on the newsletter after the launch?

I am assuming litsafalda is preparing the second one so lets try and get it even better with some good ideas.

I just sent you an email on this topic. I would like to get a schedule together for guest prayer-ers any interest please either IM me here or send an email to litsafalda@yahoo.com.
I have at least one or two ideas for the next 6 months but that still leaves 2 weeks a month.

This week of course will be "Father's Day" if I can just get what's in my heart and head on paper.

And I also know that we have many nationalities etc... so I would like to help observe some of those special days for people too but do not know all of them.

It also looks like we may have missed a few prayers in which I will try to add to the newsletter.... seems some in ccgr are putting requests in their forums too.

I also need your thoughts on how long we should leave praises on the list?
rock.gif
I want to make sure we have them but don't want them to be just the same thing. I've challenged the readers to look for praises each week but as yet I've not heard of any new ones.

Sorry just my thoughts again on how to make things smoother and work better.

Blessings "Angel"

Re: time to leave them in the letter. I think the page of the forum is a good cut-off point. I only put the prayers on the first page (newest) into the letter. As they slip off the bottom when new prayer requests are added to the forums i think that would be a good time to remove them from the letter. Unless of course they are ongoing ones that need to stay.

I will try and think up some guest prayers. What kinda topics are we after?

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]seems some in ccgr are putting requests in their forums too

put a similar post to the one in daoc about putting all requests in the cga prayer forums or email them to me/you and i will pin it. If you let me know when u do it of course...lol

CCGR put a comment in their thread but they still keep posting.... some both forums and others just there. I really need to contact her and see what she thinks appropriate.

I asked some opinions on the length of prayers left... ie praises especially and was told maybe two weeks so we could hope to have new ones.

Some people haven't even had a chance to read the intro let alone the letter atm so maybe they'll get caught up soon. I've got a few to commit to actual dates for guest prayer-ers but can always use more. When I have a bit more down time next week, I'll probably try to start a schedule so I can keep up.

I also have a list of those things needed updated in the list atm I think and it took my a bit of time yesterday.

I do not think this will ever be a one "Angel" project. I was really hoping more from just the private area would let us know if they could help if just on an occassional prayer.
So maybe if I say it more will respond. Never hurts to ask they can only say no.

Blessings, "Angel"

Maybe we should add something in the letter about people who want to contribute a prayer of the week? Then they can email me or you?

I was gonna work on this weeks letter at work but i forgto to paste it all into forums for easy access.

Hmmm sounds good. If I had a bit more time I would put it here for you, but again I'm running late. I did resend it to you with additional info if you can get your mail.
Blessings, "Angel"

Back