New to Guild Wars

Brizle

I personally did not play guild wars and as such was not apart of the SoE guild. However in both the ToJ forums and what I've read on the LoE Facebook page I really am getting the feeling that there is a pretty hardcore guild wars 1 group that is pretty set in its group structure.

Since I played with a group of friends over beta weekend I wasn't around to experience all this drama that has been going around, but it seems like there is a pretty obvious rift in the LoE beta guild. Both with what server people are playing on and in what voice client to use.

My main concern is the openness of this ToJ guild so we are not trying to exclude anyone. Not trying to cause any drama, just expressing some concerns from the conversations I have observed on forums and the Facebook page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Brizle it seems like I'm happier everyday that I don't Face Book, and you can be sure that the officers will be doing their dead level best to make sure everyone is welcome to LoE and SoE/SOE. The last thing the officers want is a schism forming in LoE before it even gets going when the game goes live. The officers will be addressing the issue as we continue to form the core leadership, and get ready for the next BWE. We are brothers and sisters in Christ and that is the central theme of LoE, and will continue to be so.

The server problem was due to the first one filling up... then the second one filling up...

On FB, it seems like it's mainly one person who is very anti-Mumble. We're all brothers and sisters in Christ, so we will eventually figure out what voice program to use.

Last edited:
Back