New Super Mario Bros. Wii

Chaska

Ok, for the life of me, I can't get the 3rd star coin in level 1-4...the one with the tube pushing water up just in front of it so you can't get to it. If anyone could let me know, I'd be grateful.

As I recall, there's clear air above it, so you might be able to freeze a fish, let it float to the top, and then bump your head under it to keep you down. But I'm just going from memory.

As I recall, there's clear air above it, so you might be able to freeze a fish, let it float to the top, and then bump your head under it to keep you down. But I'm just going from memory.
I was going to post the solution, but Neirai beat me to it.

You'll need to use the Ice Flower to freeze the fish in just the right spot, to the left of the structure at the top of the screen. After you hop on the ice block, jump on top of the structure, run forward, then drop between the two red pipes.

No no no, not that one! The one after it...It's underwater and the bubbles are blowing up, not down. Btb, having a propeller hat from a different lvl also helps to get that one you two were talking about.

Apparently what you do is get Ice flower power, ice the spiky guy thrice which will make him fall onto the bubble tube and block the bubbles!

Apparently what you do is get Ice flower power, ice the spiky guy thrice which will make him fall onto the bubble tube and block the bubbles!
Ohhh~ you meant THAT special coin. Gotcha.

Back