New Servers

Avengar

So now that the new servers have been announced is anyone (who is or is not active) thinking of moving to those servers?

I think it may be nice to move to a brand new server with nothing and no /level and level along with everyone again as noobs! I never had the oppertunity to do that because I started far into the release of DAoC. I have had a chance to do it on another game, some may remember me leaving to only have the game shut down on me :(, and it was awsome to have everyone pretty much at the same point and working together unlike the current state of Percival where everyone has there 50's and thus it is impossible to find low level groups.

Well enough rambling for me today.

I logged in specifically to see if there was any interest in that...

I really don't want to level another 50, but my distaste for ToA is almost strong enough to make me do it...

Any interest?

I'm thinking of trying to get all the way to 50 mostly in BGs :)

I am talking to Dawife who is a DIE hard DAOC fan, We would need 10 people to remake the guild! I am the guilds servent and play to enjoy the game with my wife. So I think she would be game to do this for the fellowship alone!

I like the new server co -op is that the new one. DaWife and I would consider heading there if the guild went

Sure!

Hrm, I can bring 5 people to create the guild :) Also, I thought it was only 8 people to make a guild. Rule used to be that you needed to be all grouped...how can that be 10 ppl if a full group is 8?

Anywho, thought I'd point that out :)

Mythran

Hey Bledie and I are really beginning to consider returning to DAOC at least for the summer. Wow player base is really starting to feel like sand paper. We miss the KoT atmosphere and the more mature player base. What's the name of the server you guys are going to..you can pretty much count us in soon as i get us all reinstalled and set up.

<Hmmm.... Jazmina... Jazmina.... That online handle sounds so familiar... mabye i know it from wow...>

Ill go help you start it, but i may not be on for long.

New Server

Just so ya know, if you reactivated your account before last Friday, you can join the new server on July 12th (2 days before it opens up for new peeps).

Back