NEW SERVER IS Lamorak NOT Gareth

PapaToad

L A M O R K

L A M O R K

L A M O R K

I have charaters there, Myth does , Ansely does, Its not like we are re-doing a lvl 20 char. Yes at 1st it takes a few mintues to get on.

But were there! Hopefull we can get the peoples and monies to reform the guild soon, The n00b guild is full of such trash talk-yuk

I have 20g or so right now, so I can pitch in to help with guild startup :)

Also, if y'all would like to group with me and ansley, my Necro/Bot (yeah, still got a bot) and he sorc are always happy to have you.

Names are Mythros (necro), Mythlin (bot), and Ansley (sorc) ... hrm, original names huh? :)

I told you hi last night myth when after 2 days I finally was able to created "Angel" over there but alas I must be quite forgettable...... you didn't know who I was pouts.
Now that I have the char created hopefully I can do the quick start thing so I don't have to keep redoing trying to get on. That is quite annoying to say the least.
So atm "Angel" is back to level 1 gonna be a friar again as I never got her past 20 on percy. I am interested in maybe a wiz, sor, or the new heritic char so I just may actually get more then one char going soon. Blessings,"Angel:

1. Mthoros
2. Mtyhlin
3. Ansley
4. Angel
4. Dawife
5. Cozz
6. Montrez

Two more , tooo more, TOOO MOOORRRRREEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

I can try to create a character on Lamorak until the end of my trial if you need more bodies to start a guild.

MontrezAnthony said:
1. Mthoros
2. Mtyhlin
3. Ansley
4. Angel
4. Dawife
5. Cozz
6. Montrez

Two more , tooo more, TOOO MOOORRRRREEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

First off, it's Mythros, second off it's Mythlin :p

Anywho, if you don't remember, I have 5 active accounts...so all we need is for me to create chars on those other accounts :)

This is the end of the month for 1 of the accounts though, Nick will be moving back to Fresno either the end of this month or beginning of next month and so I lose access to that account (for the most part).

Back