New Patch: 1.77?

Odale

NEW SERVER TYPE

With this version, we are introducing the Classic ruleset servers, Gareth and Lamorak. Both servers utilize a ruleset with two main features: no access to Trials of Atlantis content, and a "ranged buff" system. As this version is focused on the new server type, we will only have a handful of tweaks and fixes for the other ruleset servers. We will resume with our standard version procedures with Version 1.78.

- Trials of Atlantis zones will not be available, nor will Artifacts or Master Levels. You will be able to play Trials of Atlantis races.

- All concentration buffs have a range limit of 5000 units and will be available only to the buffer and his groupmates. Anyone outside of the group cannot receive concentration buffs. The range limit also applies to player pets.

- The /level command has been disabled for the Classic ruleset server type.

- The freelevel system is active on the Classic ruleset server type and has been set to 7 days (characters will be granted a free amount of experience every seven days, if the character has attained a level by regular play in that time).

- Housing lot prices will remain at full value (93 platinum) for a period of 21 real time days after launch of the new ruleset servers. After 21 real time days, lot prices will begin to decay at a reverse auction rate of 500 gold per real time hour.

hmm ok sooo what realm are we creating for? i didnt see anything in the notes about gareth being coop. im downloaded and ready to roll but is anyone there?

I was saving my names on Garoth... odale, zoroft and cozz. Its a normal server w/o toa or bots.

Yes I think well shoot for albion, Myth Usually is on The old server : Perc But I am sure we can lead him astray for a while.

Side note, dawife and I will not be on too much this week, we will try and pop on between 5-7 Thursday night CST. But no promises yet!

Have we created a guild, yet, on one of the new servers? I tried to get on Tuesday night, thinking everyone would actually be on to talk to....but, of course, I wasn't able to. Now there are three servers, so the question is where to have our guild, if we haven't created one already. I would like to think it would be good to be on one of the established servers, since there will be a lot of people there for a while, but that also leads to those servers being already full. Those 3000+ people that were trying to get on, will probably be pushing that server for a little while longer. I don't think they'll go to the new server, because they're already established. Just some thoughts. If we have a guild, already...great! Maybe one day I will actually have the time to play and make my money I spend on this game every month worth my while.

Woot Gyllis! The servers have been 3000+ recently, they were capped at 3000 like the rest.

Back