New in Town

Gremlin77

Hey guys.

I'm an old member, but my login must've fell off from inactivity. So, I've had to create a new login.

Anyway, I'm trying out the 14 day trial run on Eve. I was hoping to catch up with you guys in game so you can enlighten me on the do's and don'ts to enhance my gameplay experience. I'm not looking for handouts or anything. Because, if I'm gone after 14 days, then I can't do much to repay :( I just would like to get a good, full experience of the game. If any of you could look me up in game, or send a message, my character name is nejaphi.

Thanks guys.

-Kev

Hey mate!!!

Welcome to EVE....even if it is just for a glance :D

Anywho.....14 Days is a little tight to get into a a lot, however I'll take ya on some tougher missions to get a feel for some of the combat. I've added you to my buddy list. My IGN: Issac gains, Diens Entaki.

Head towards the RENS system. There are a bunch of low agents that you may be able to use.

OH....and don't worry about handouts. I'll give ya isk. It's tough starting out...getting ships and what not. Really hard to get a good feel for the game when all you can fly are newbie ships.

Last edited:
Back