new hl mod

holycrusader

hey there's a new hl mod out- its a 2d "scrolling adventure". I played it and it's actually not too bad. Similar to mario, only its like 100% halflife. You can even aim up and down and stuff!!!! The story line takes place inbetween hl1 and hl2. Pretty funny stuff.

best thing is, its not made by valve. woOt
tounge.gif

yup

played it a couple of times but it 'lags' big time.... got to the jeep bit but gave up.... changed some of my settings so i'll give it another go later..

can you save where you are up to??/

sealcomm

i set it to the lowest detail settings on my comp.. and it still lags.. it sucks.. i cant play a game that lags

yup

i still haven't given it another shot since i changed it.... i've been playing the frozen throne campaign this week, for a BIG change.... first non fps in about a year and a half..

sealcomm

yeah after my first time playing it it's horrible. lol. It was just fun the first time cause it was like HALF LIFE, MARIO... WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (holycrusader @ May 28 2004,7:16)]Similar to mario, only its like 100% halflife.
Actually, it's more like the classic side-scroller for the PC, Abuse. Of course, most of the youngin's here probably don't recognize the name...

i watched a mgp recently of a guy finishing mario bros in 10 min flat. THAT was insane, but NOT as insane as the movie of the guy who finished HL in 51 min.

That was a master at work!!!

sealcomm

Back