New Event Grand Acquisitions Race

Ack, I stayed up last night and finished the sequence. I got the title of Loyal Imperialist and a new pet in addition to the tokens and xp. You can purchase a line of weapons (some are bowcasters) but I can't use any of them.

Oh and it was neat to see that the pubs and imps weren't ganking each other as they tried to finish the quest, like the last one.

Yeah, been working my BH.

The event appears to be over. I don't know if it was just one day, or I just got in on the last day. I'm 3 tokens short of a new speeder...

Anyhow, this is supposed to lead into the new content. The Imp back story is that you are working with Imp agents to uncover the true purpose of the hunt. There are allusions to something big happening.

It was more time consuming than the Rakghoul infestation, but wasn't has heavy on combat. I also liked the fact that the equipment is not as expensive as the Rakghoul stuff. After running it once, I am able to purchase most of the items, I just can't use most of them.

Got this in game today...

Forgive the rush. I've only just finished my investigation into the Chevin and their Grand Acquisitions Race, and my findings are... monumental. Your discoveries point at one inescapable truth.

The ancient Gree are returning. And they are bringing a fleet--all their knowledge, all their technology, everything.

The import of this can't be underestimated. The Gree are an ancient species; they predate the Infinite Empire. They had hyperspace travel while most sentient species were still banging sticks to make fire. There are scattered intelligence reports of Gree emissary droids on Coruscant, but obviously, confirmation was problematic. It seems we have that confirmation, now: the Gree are returning.

The Chevin knew; their contacts must have alerted them. All these curiosities were intended as a tribute to the Gree, to buy an alliance or some of their technology. If that happens, the Chevin could be a legitimate threat to the Empire. It's a sobering thought.

I will be reporting to Darth Marr and the Citadel. If the Gree are coming, we must be ready.

G.K.
Interesting.

Back