never had this much fun

Narius

Man....these past few days have been great. They have involved allowing me to raid even though i suck. Me getting some good gear, guys teaching me my spec, helping me dungeon and level to get to 85, allowing me to come to heroics, and all sorts of stuff.

These guild chats have been awesome. Yesterday I was having some problems talking to this girl. Skjota and others helped me turn into this lumberjack werewolf with an axe and a tibetan mountain dog. Pssh got me a movie date/hangout time with her. Haha! Its been awesome and im sooo glad im back. Thank you, tebran, skjota, blubarry, keldereth, mcfierce and everyone else who has just brought me back in like i was family...and allowing me to take Gala's position. Gkick for the win. Haha, love all you guys!

Man....these past few days have been great. They have involved allowing me to raid even though i suck. Me getting some good gear, guys teaching me my spec, helping me dungeon and level to get to 85, allowing me to come to heroics, and all sorts of stuff.

These guild chats have been awesome. Yesterday I was having some problems talking to this girl. Skjota and others helped me turn into this lumberjack werewolf with an axe and a tibetan mountain dog. Pssh got me a movie date/hangout time with her. Haha! Its been awesome and im sooo glad im back. Thank you, tebran, skjota, blubarry, keldereth, mcfierce and everyone else who has just brought me back in like i was family...and allowing me to take Gala's position. Gkick for the win. Haha, love all you guys!

Who is this guy and why is he posting on our forums?

-Tebran

Glad we were able to "help" and that you're having a blast. That's what it's all about, ya?

Haha, you guys have helped alot...otherwise i wouldnt be near this gear. I know every fight in DS now. Did a LFR last night, got a few nice pieces. I am having a blast...its fun. :D

Back