Nefarian Strats

ben777jil

ok, so I've been trying to figure out Nef Strats for our run, however I think it goes across into other runs... here's what I have:

Phase 1:

Darren tanks Ony, Chris tanks Nef, Todd kites the adds which ranged dps help slow and kill. Healing wise, Gavin on Chris, Tiff on raid, Laura on raid/Darren (if gavin can't heal both)

The dps split is Ben, Tanizha, Rocker dps Ony. Todd and Steve dps Nef.

Phase 2:

The 3 platforms should look like this:

Platform 1: Gavin and Steve maybe Rocker (depends on damage, I would like to have 1 Battle rez on each)

Platform 2: Tiffany, Tanizha, Chris, Todd.

Platform 3: Laura, Ben, Darren, this is where Rocker will be if it can work out....

The reason I did this was I have interrupts on each platform, and Rdps can attack the boss when their add is down, I'll probably have Steve hold his add around 5% until 20ish seconds left on a timer to get Nef's health lower. also, the math says Steve can solo kill an add in under 3 minutes.

Phase 3: Chris is tanking the adds, Darren is tanking the boss. Laura will be healing Darren, Tiff on the raid, Gavin on Chris.

Again, please comment and let me know what you all think.

Loved being able to see the beginning of this fight! Sorry Steve and I didn't get the timing down for getting the adds assembled and frozen. I was actually also curious if there was a way that Darren could start over at 9 o'clock when he first taunts to get Ony to run that way immediately...it seems that the clock on the fight makes it really tight for Onyxia to get in position by the first time the adds start spawning. Almost like there is too much going on all at once. Honestly just being able to see the fight really helps for understanding it.

Thanks all for the fun!

Back