Need help with warlock epic land mount quest - DM west

Ebb__

It's difficult for me to ask for help, but I'm just not able to do this solo. My warlock is 70, and I've helped enough others get their mounts that I believe that with a healer and one other 70 it would be pretty easy. If anyone has a warlock alt at that step in their quest, you'd be welcome to join, and won't have to spend the 250g for the final components.

If anyone has time to help tonight after 8:30, I'd really appreciate it. If someone has a warlock that is not quite up to that step, we can push it out a few days and I can help you get through the prequests.

I will help if I'm on. Look for Mirlen (70 Mage), Zebidiah (70 Priest), or Tulodee (61 Paladin... not in guild).

Woots. We got this done for Allen and Jared last night. We had a lot of fun blitzing through the place with Guilo and Gimlich rounding out our party.

Thanks so much to Anita, Eric, Neil, and Jared. I'd been working on this for a couple of months.

Now to help Tony get his pally mount this Friday night.

totally didn't see this thread till it got bumped today, if you ever see Lloki around, he has lots of stam gear from PVP and could probably pull through there if you ever need something like that.

Back