My time is up, it's been a pleasure...

MouseOfAslan

Redeemed is a wonderful guild full of wonderful people. I requested when I took the position to serve until August, so that I could persue other Real Life stuff.

Although I won't be going to college full time, I have and will be going to Multnomah University Bible College for a class or two. I feel it is important for me to continue my studies so that if there is anything God can use me for in the future, I'm as prepared as I can be.

As I've said before, if anyone would like to do any book studies (we all pick a book we would like to study: ie: Lee Strobal; Greg Laurie etc) Read and have discussions either via vent, e-mail, or even forum somewhere, let me know.

God bless you all, I'll still be around for a while, as WoW is my stress release.:p

Going to miss you as GL Schmeea. Glad to see you are sticking around as a stress relief. I look forward to hooking up with you to do dailies and arenas and heroics!!!

The time flew by so fast! I am very happy to see you are staying around though. Studying a book sounds like a good project I could get into...let me know what you get organized :)

WHAT?! College rots brains and takes your monies! Think about it; all they do is take your money and charge you to tell you to read a book and write about what you read. Just read the books yourself, write a book report on it (in guild chat:eek:), and we will all grade it for you;)

I like the book study thingy..depending on the book of course.

well while it's a bummer to be out of the midst of wow, i can say with great enthusiasm that heading to Multnomah to take classes is a good idea.

BTW If you happen to run into Dr. Kim (one of the seminary profs) just call him "dude" and he'll get a good laugh out of it. *you can tell him Clayton told you to :D

BTW If you happen to run into Dr. Kim (one of the seminary profs) just call him "dude" and he'll get a good laugh out of it. *you can tell him Clayton told you to :D

Is Dr. Kim at the new Reno/Tahoe campus? Multnomah has taken over Reno's Meadow Bible College.

no he hasn't, but if you are at reno, then it's good to know that the expansion is going well...it's a great place to experience God for sure

Mouse, thanks for stepping up to serve! Your such a warm giving person, really enjoy your company! lets do some runs!

Back