My missionary endeavour

Wolfeman

I just want to clear up a little bit of confusion.

May 27th was my last day at a regular job. My family and I are now on full time deputation. For the next year or so, we will be traveling from church to church and presenting our ministry and asking those churches to support us. Once we have enough support, then we will got to Germany and start a church outside the gates of a US military base.

Our original plan was to sell our house and buy a small RV to travel in. However, home prices in our area are such that while we will make a small profit when we sell our house, it will not be anywhere close to the $30,000 we need to buy a small used RV. Because of this, we will continue to live here and take trips as meetings come up. We obtain meetings by calling churches, explaining what we are doing and asking them to allow us to come and present our burden. Currently our schedule for the next year is about 1/4 full but I expect that to fill up more over the next couple months as I'm able to devote more time to calling churches and following up.

With our original plan, we would have been subject to hotel/free wifi or cell phone wifi. Both of which are not very good for playing fps games over. Because we will continue to live where we are for now, I will hopefully be present for a few more TF2 Tuesdays and whatnot.

I have given up a good job with amazing pay and great benefits to serve the Lord full time with mine and my family's lives. I currently have no medical insurance, an $800 a month mortgage and $450 a month coming in. I know God will take care of us but prayer would surely be appreciated.

/hugs Go Wolfe! You can do all things through Christ which strengthens you! :)

I try to remember to keep you in my prayers!

Good to see you'll be around a bit more though :) .

Wolfeman...I will keep you in my prayers. God will provide for all of your needs when you are obedient to His calling. He will not call you to do something and then just hang you out to dry. He will be with you all the way. Continue to lean on Him and He will give you peace.

Hey Wolfe we have a bunch of prayer warriors around, but they tend to find most of the Prayers in the Prayers and Praise section.......you may want to repost there as well. Keep us informed on what's happening and don't forget to sing praises when He delivers even in the smallest way.

Blessings and Hugs, "Angel"

Back